29 January 2011

398

yes I'm posting again. why exactly I'm not sure - guess I'm just bored lol.

anyway I managed 17 posts last year - hopefully I'll do better this time around ._. and the post count has been inching towards 400 the whole of last year. asymptotically.

school's the usual - things are going on as if we've never left lol. but thankfully none of that urgency about As as yet. but I'm kinda worried about CT1 [read: GP]. meh.

speaking of things that never change - just when we thought we could start slacking for chem [heck astee's pace for lecture is considered relaxing ok] - we get more spam. yay. and my organic is still as horrible as ever. meh.

but surprisingly enough I'm putting in more work this year - i.e. I actually do some tutorials [chem / math but not physics of course]. and I'm back to reading non-fiction - i.e. chem and geog [but they're awfully boring though]. but again that leaves me with no time to read the fiction I want to. [I have a whole list on my phone]. and I must finish watching the LOTR films argh.

yay for distractions.

h3s are another horrible thing. geopol is totally iffy and fluffy and not very geographical yet. but at least the content knowledge / subject matter is fun. but I don't have a very good feeling about the grade I'm gonna get ._. well at least I get to pon GP [or rather part of it]. but then it's causing me to miss bridge. and I wanted to play more bridge this year [and actually get it up to scratch for once]. oh well.

but anyway school life is getting boring. and repetitive. and it's gonna get crowded once the year5s get orientated and start flooding the canteen again. year5s are annoying. and noisy. and dumb. and take up too much space. ugh.

and I should have spent the past 2 hours doing work.
whatever.

old habits die hard.
XD

edit: oh and I realised I'm the only one in the class who still blogs.
meh.