yay new comp!
and I realised I haven't posted in a while.
damn lazy argh.
maybe also cos I've been very distracted by the elections and whatnot. lol.
I shall not post political commentary here. cos seriously there's no point and I'm way too tired.
neither shall I attempt to pick up from where I left off in the previous post cos really I can't remember. oops. and it's been so long anyway.
plus it's also so bloody hot now that I don't feel like doing anything at all.
must be the weather telling us to REPENT.
grah.
ok so basically in that post-chemO period mainly just went about my normal life - getting home early and slacking. managed to finish quite a few books along the way. bill bryson is good. but I realised I can't do lit lit and instead go for more of things with an interesting plot.
yeah I'm shallow.
however just as I thought I'd be able to slack I get called for IChO interview - which was seriously a waste of time - they were asking questions like why do you like chemistry / how did you come to like chemistry and stuff ._. - but at least it allowed me to miss cheng! and now I find out I'm going to turkey.
which means no more slacking. and mr lee seems all out to kill me with all the work he's giving to us.
crap.
so yeah I was supposed to be reading a few chapters of keeler and wothers tonight but yeah it was too hot and I spent about half an hour playing with the lights on my comp (yeah it has a lot of LEDs) so I just gave up.
this is a very very bad start to things. argh.
I need some form of motivation lol.
and I realised a whole bunch of my commitments will end up clashing in the end part of term 2 / early june.
oh no. and it's too late to pull out of most of them.
ok nevermind something will work out somehow. lol.
ok time to go sleep.