6 June 2009

358

I must really stop reading depressing books just before I sleep.

plan for holidays [tentative]:
wk2: WSC prep
wks3 - 4: homework!

plan for holidays [actual]:
wk2: slack
wks3 - 4: slack
wk4 sun: finish all my homework.

zzz I'd rather have school lor.

anyway my list of homework! with commentary!
1. WSC geo
2. WSC lit
3. WSC hist
4. WSC art
5. WSC econs
6. WSC math [ok not really]
7. WSC DEBATES. ugh.

[ok fine I should have just lumped all of them together. but that like totally diminishes their impact or whatever you call it.]

8. METACOGNITIVE REFLECTIONS [already overdue!]
9. physics file ._. [which might be overdue depending on how you interpret "week 1"]
10. geog essay [which is so going to be overdue cos it's due in wk2 i.e. WSC time]
10½. speaking of overdue essays I think I have two zuowens which were due in term 2 [but they don't really count I think]
11. math PT ._.
12. bio SPA report [meh. shall get daniel to write and then I edit XD]
13. physics performance task [which will be a total waste of time]
14. RE REFLECTIONS [maybe overdue but most of my group hasn't submitted yet XD]
15. hcl - dunno. a whole set of papers but who cares? and zhuanti [maybe]
16. book club. heck we don't even have a book yet.
17. adult critic. I don't care I'm so going to fake it lor.
18. SOCDOC! well I need to find people to interview but I don't like EMAILING them.
19. ISP ._.
20. CHAOS [maybe]
21. German book review - need to find a book first
22. German ZD practice ._.
23. interhouse humans quiz
24. greengame
25. I think I've forgotten something... damn.

so yes I'm rather screwed. and I feel sleepy.

oh yes 25. PHILO!!!
and 26. math assignment 6B which we're so going to end up doing in class anyway XD.

zzz I need to do WSC stuff but I so want to sleep.
damn.