19 September 2009

368/zzz

k haven't updated this since well a very long time ago.

but I've finally gotten blogger to work.

so starting from the holidays:
monday - RI-NTU
tues - green game [7am in RI] followed by RI-NTU
wed - ISP in school for the whole day ><
thurs - ditto
fri - 6 hour geog lesson ._.

so essentially I almost died during the holidays.

but DMP's for slacking right? nope.
1. trade/aid PT - 3k words
2. rivers essay - 1.5k words
3. chem reflections - 500 to 3k words
4. org chem quiz - i.e. memorise whole of org chem [which I didn't do and thus screwed up very badly but really I don't care]
5. ISP - have to do a presentation on wk2 sat and we haven't even gotten any results yet.

so yeah.

oh and BATCH CIP ><

but anyway dmps are fun.

GE4B geog of religion is hilarious [especially with mrs koh]. and even though there are way too many debaters in there she never understands their [history/debate-style] questions and just twists it into something geog-related [on purpose? XD]. so I'm actually learning stuff.

EL9A reading a movie watching a book is really slack especially since mrs d'cruz spent half of the first lesson marking attendance and telling stories.

CH6B is extremely lol. cos right the module was planned by siakpeng but then ours is conducted by mrs yau - who essentially tells us to follow the procedure [and she's very good at bullying the lab techs].

on the other hand:
CE1A is horrible - I mean seriously the only reason why people want to be OIP facils is cos they want to go for OIP again. and so stop acting like so moral and saying what you want to help the sec3s and all that zzz.

MT8A is just 1h30 of chinese every other day. but I've managed to get away with not doing her work. anyway all we're doing now is changwen.

oh and SHOCKINGLY. I got 64.25 for my prelims. mainly due to a 15/20 for yingyongwen and 17/20 for changwen ._. oh and 41/70 for zuowen [even though half the baozhang was jianyi ._.] oh and I got 10/20 for zonghe even though I randomed the whole thing.

wow.
ok now time for lunch.