30 September 2009

370

this blog is progressing at a glacial pace.

and speaking of glacial organic chem is VERY fail.
[we were using glacial acetic acid. that's the link. ha.]

cos right I think siakpeng ordered the wrong alcohol. cos we were supposed to be making isopentyl acetate but they gave us isopropanol instead ._. [i.e. we ended up with isopropyl acetate which is a totally different thing. and which does not smell like bananas at all.

and the way the lesson was planned [i.e. the worksheet koped from the net] means that noone will be able to finish the thing in the 2 lessons given ._.

and I wasted my free period staying back after the organic chem module to try to finish the stupid experiment.

well the only thing I can say is that it's fun refluxing stuff.


hmm I've been incredibly busy these few days. [ok maybe not unless you count stuff like facebook as being busy].

refurbishment went well [shockingly I don't recall hearing of any complaints from the residents]. just that most of the people in block 62 got taken for an excursion by the lions' befrienders so a lot of RI guys were out of a job ._.

yeah so that was the only problem.
and painting is fun.
and my house t-shirt is win.

for the rest of the stuff on homecreation check here.

I spent about an hour typing that one out already ._.

yeah anyway dmp is still quite fun/slack.
just that I wasted too many of my free periods.


and ISP will be epic fail.


anyway what's left to do:
1. CLE POSTER
2. RE CONGRESS POSTER FOR OIP [and I'm soloing ._.]
3. GEOG ESSAY
4. ISP
5. revision

and everyone else has already started mugging for EOYs. argh.
but for me I guess it'll be like what spend one day on bio 1h30 on geog 1h on physics and SS 30 min on math and heck the rest.

or I could not study at all.
but then my bio would die ._.
AND I HATE THE NEW GPA SYSTEM.