well I probably ought to be updating my blog now.
TWO MORE DAYS TO CHRISTMAS!
[just that I'll be spending it alone. boo.]
but anyways my entire family went overseas on sat.
and they're only coming back on 25th/26th.
and I couldn't go thanks to SSEF.
but then again I didn't go to school on mon/tues. zzz.
ok so what've I been doing...
sat - bored. bored. bored. bored. ended up going for RCYC campfire which was quite high although the campfire was quite fail. and they didn't feed us so clive/xinyan/I ended up at tampines at 2230 at macs.
and well ended up catching a last bus home. whee.
sun - surprisingly I managed to wake up on time. zzz. but then like most of sun was wasted like what at piano? and talking on msn.
mon - meeting! which actually had quite a bit of time-wasting but at least it blew one entire day.
tues - ended up waking up at noon ._. then while watering my mum's plants [._.] I managed to get a thorn stuck under my fingernail. as in inside the flesh and all that. so after much pain with nailclippers/tweezers/needles/toothpicks and whatnot decided to go see a doctor zzz. who forced it out with a needle [I couldn't cos like it's kinda hard to see the thing since it was well quite deep in].
ok at least that killed some time.
today - in lab. zzzzzzzzz. UV spec sucks. especially when you have to do it for over a hundred samples. zzz.
so what I've left to do is really just clean up the house before my parents come back.
zzz.
AND I HAVE NOTHING TO DO ON CHRISTMAS EVE/DAY.
boo.