8 May 2010

380 [after 5 months]

gosh this is like the first time I'm like really free enough to blog.
ok fine I was quite free in jan but I can't remember what I did then.

well yeah this should by right be an extremely long post [to make up for the 5 months of inaction] but I kinda forgot most of the stuff that happened like in jan/feb/march and maybe even april.

oops.

can't remember what I did on new year's. or any part of january.

I suspect that there was a 4H chalet some time in january. which I went late for. can't remember why though. and can barely remember what I did then except for not sleeping for an entire night. oh I think I went late cos of some meeting - or maybe cos I missed one day of the chalet - can't remember - well anyway after that I distinctly recall having to rush back to school the next day and only sleeping like 15 min on the train between pasir ris and kallang. and btw that was during the holidays [i.e. that period of time between when RI starts and RJ starts].

zzz.

ok what else did I do in january before JIP...

subject combinations!
so eventually after much pain I decided on PCMG. [which I'm not really regretting now come to think of it. except maybe I should have taken GELM. but yeah for a period of time I did consider transferring to S03E. oops.]

ok this blogpost is starting to get messy cos I'm like trying to condense 5 months of stuff into this thing.

yeah so anyway speaking of subject combinations I very nearly decided to do H1 german. but then like that'd mean I'd have to appeal for my H3 and considering my wonderful C6 in HCL I doubt that that will go through

oh yes HCL - 4H was the class with the most A2s in the whole level [I blame that on us being marked after 4E 4F and 4G which all had like a lot of A1s - I wonder why]. and I was after clement and junyang also ._. yeah so I got killed by baozhang. and it's damn funny considering how I got a B3 in prelims ._.

but YAY I PASSED CHINESE AND I DON'T HAVE TO SPEAK IT FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!

yep haven't used any chinese in about 5 months. ordering food obviously doesn't count.

ok so now back to school - JIP was a total waste of time. like sitting in the MPH for hours on end getting bored to death by [useless] subject talks.

but at least I only signed up for one elective. which meant that I had most of JIP free [to go back to RIRC] anyway.

so anyway off to orientation - which was like HOW MUCH BETTER ORGANISED THAN THE RI ONES ._. [but RI orientation is a camp. which is unfair ._.] - just that with 60 OGs and over 1200 people yeah there are of course some problems [e.g. everything behind schedule] and all the games weren't exactly that great. but at least the ideas were quite ok. and the storyline was admittedly good. but rather disjoint.

ok now to the OG - seemed quite stone at first [and in fact it still is ._.] but yeah at least it's filled with nice people. yay. and my OGLs rock XD. but like the OG is kinda drifting apart I think. meh. but at least we still say hi to each other. except for a certain person from 4F/S03F who just disappeared after orientation. cough.

ok I'm getting bored of blogging now and there's really such a huge backlog to clear so yeah I'll move on to feb like the next time I decide to write XD.