hmm I'm posting again!
although I don't quite know what I'm going to write about. just bored and with nothing to do I guess.
and it's a bit too early to be sleeping.
and I so don't feel like mugging for physics MCQ.
anyway I messed up papers 2 and 3 so no point aiming for dean's anyway so who cares. should be a safe enough A either way.
hmm chem p2 was rather fun. just that I messed up my alpha helix again. blah.
pharm chem was ow. ran out of time cos I wasted too much time reading / picking questions. so missed one mechanism and 1 NMR elucidation. but the paper was kinda fun (especially wty's question which just looked scary but was actually quite doable. unlike some others which looked horrible and were also icky). so I skipped the bio / essay question on drugs which was actually the one that would take the least time (ironically enough) so didn't manage to finish at the end.
and I had a lot of fun sorting through my scripts since they were all in a mess and I didn't number the questions very properly so I held everyone up and eventually astee just gave up and skipped me. oops.
anyways have been spending the past 2 days in the library reading! so finished the first 4 books of the h2g2 trilogy. and spent a lot of time loitering around school as well. it's so funny to see all the j2s being replaced by yr5s mugging. and they're so much more hardworking than us ._. like the library was damn crowded today even though promos for them are like still relatively far away.
ok whatever.
bored.
sec3s are damn irritating still and keep ignoring me / whatever I tell them.
meh.
but whatever I'll be gone very very very soon. it's been a long 2 years already.
tired.