24 February 2012

fourthirtyone

I really need to learn how to let go.
blah.

12 (effectively 11) days more. so I guess I'll be forced to stop then I think.
but right now well today was like the first time this week I got home while it was still light lol.

been staying in school until like 9.30/8/7/8.30/6 this entire week. doing what I also dunno.

but maybe it's cos I'm like going in so soon hence this is like my last gasp of productivity lol. like how we all work best with some deadline fast approaching or whatever.

so yeah have been spending like 4-5 hours every day on chem eww.
well fine maybe less if you consider all the time I spend eating / walking around the canteen / walking over to RI to talk to people. but still considerable. and since my desk (or rather my laptop) faces out to the aisle where all the teachers walk it's very hard for me to slack. or rather I feel guilty if I'm slacking.
blah.

if only I were this hardworking last year.
oh well.


anyways hmm monday evening was spent training sec4s for geog. they're a decent bunch I guess. and much less irritating than the previous batch. but hmm I wonder how they'll do for prelims tomorrow. and actually I was intending to go down and watch them but I think I'm way too sleep-deprived right now and I really can't be bothered to drag myself down to NUS at 730 tomorrow. and really not much point in going down anyway since well I won't get to follow them through the geoad/geotrail phase of the thing I guess.

tuesday I can't remember why I stayed back in school. or what I did. oh dear. but I know I did get my hair cut on my way home. cos it was getting long. but then again it's going to be all gone in 12 days so it doesn't really matter. lol. I have no idea.

wednesday went home kinda early-ish after CCA (why I go I also have no idea).

thursday stayed in school to prepare slides for TM sessions next week. but since the school was too cheap to give us tablets and google image search isn't very useful and since I don't have a soft copy of shriver I ended up having to abscond with shu's after she was done with her lessons instead. hence me having to stay back very late to finish the slides / diagrams. but at least fun stuff happened in the staffroom then so yeah it wasn't that bad.

friday (i.e. today) managed to leave school at 6 after finishing chemO training at 530ish. but then again I wasn't even doing training I kinda got hongen to take over for me. oops.

and I should really stop eating staffroom biscuits for dinner 3 nights out of 5.
but then again I'm too lazy to walk to j8 to get dinner and the train's too crowded and expensive anyway. hmm.


but yeah I need to schedule a whole bunch of farewell dinners next week so I guess I should be eating better then lol.


and strangely enough it doesn't feel like I have 11 more days - seems much shorter than that. maybe cos those 11 days are packed enough already as is. blah.


ah well we'll see how things go then. now just left to wrap everything up and finish whatever I need to do before I go in.

like maybe scholarship apps oops.