ok I'm blogging again!
maybe cos I'm really bored. since msn is like effectively a wasteland right now. and fb is being flooded with photos of orientation. ew.
anyway hmm I've been reading my old posts again. and I realised some of them are actually very emo. ugh.
but interesting I also found this:
THINGS TO DO AFTER GEOPOL / CHEM O ENDS [in order of the likelihood that I'll actually do them]
- watch return of the king
- rearrange urban package (to get rid of the useless readings)
- FILE all my notes (since my bag is asploding again. and I think I need a separate file for h3 and h2 chem)
- do something about my physical geog notes (which somehow got bound when OWL was zapping them)
- SLA spatial challenge!
- read atmo, weather and climate (good book but damn dry so I keep getting bored of it plus I don't even have any time)
- read urban geog book (ditto)
- play a lot more bridge
- start thinking about uni apps
- scholarship apps?
- read the (short) list of fiction that I've put on my phone to remind myself to borrow (eventually)
- write proper human geog notes
and surprisingly enough the only thing I've done in this list is SLA.
oh fine actually I did filing as well but that was only this year i.e. long after it would have been useful.
oh dear.
well maybe cos I ended up getting distracted by things like IChO. and then prelims. and then As. and then uni apps which were / are a total disaster. zzz.
and the list of fiction is actually still lying on my phone but I still haven't gotten around to reading anything on it. sigh.
anyway yay it's 2012 already. and I only have 30 days before I disappear off the face of this earth (i.e. into tekong). crap. so really like right now I can't actually be bothered to do much since well after all nothing much is going to matter anymore for the next two years. sigh.
also the whole 2012 thing hasn't really hit. maybe cos I haven't had much reason to write the date at all. so I think sometimes I'm still writing 2011 even though it's already february.
so well last year actually was quite crazy. like at the start with geopol at NUS every friday (can't believe that was less than a year ago - now it seems like an entirely different time altogether) and stuff like skipping GP every friday and going down together with the entire geopol gang to NUS and then dinner at vivo every friday as well after that lol. and then there was still IChO trainings at NUS every wednesday as well! so my term 1 was really quite horrible back then.
then term 2 geopol finally ended and after IChO selection (which I thought I messed up) well I spent most of that time slacking / recovering. and then came the results of the selection and then off to more chem already. and so much mugging/slacking and even after that I still hate organic and can't do it either.
so after that one well term 3 and turkey. which was really fun. but pity I didn't enjoy myself that much since I spent too much time worrying about the thing / not having mugged enough (and I definitely didn't). and in the end it all turned out not to matter and we all got screwed over by pract. lol. so in retrospect I really should have tried to enjoy myself more. and now I'm regretting things already. oh dear.
then back from turkey and well off to prelims. which were like the first exams I took in the year. lol. and along came uni apps and way too much time spent in block H level 1M. and then As which really seemed so no different from prelims hmm. and I've kinda forgotten what happened then already.
argh my memory is going.
so that was very briefly 2011.
and I was so intending to write more about it but then 1 I'm sleepy and 2 this post should have been written a month ago so I've like kinda forgotten most of what I was intending to say already.
ok I feel sleepy. shall maybe update again some other time when I'm bored again.
which should be quite soon considering how little there is to do right now. zzz.