crap I am damn screwed for H3.
basically got a class response and an individual project which together make up 40% of my final grade. both of which I haven't quite started on.
so the individual project was originally due yesterday but the deadline got shifted to this friday instead - which has given me some / quite a bit of breathing space. just that it's caused me to spend the entire past weekend slacking.
and now I realise all I have left is today night, tomorrow night (after chemO pract no less) and thursday evening to finish everything. and maybe friday if I skip CCA. which I really shouldn't be doing. but still.
and yeah now I'm blogging. yay.
hmm so what's happened since I last posted about 6 days ago - hmm the 7th passed without much incidence since I (somewhat) sneakily took it off facebook. lol. and I was really bored in school on that day since there wasn't much to stay back for. so just ended up loitering about until about 4pm. then went home and did nothing.
friday was rather uneventful as well - just tiring but then that's quite normal. saturday went down to school for some oneearth stuff which surprisingly went along rather productively. sunday was normal and monday was very very slack since I didn't have anything for protected time and no PE hence my first block started at 1140 ._.
yeah so these few days were rather free.
and now I'm paying for all the slacking that I've done.
ok off to continue with more geopolitics.
yuck.