19 April 2011

413 / blah

hongen says my blog is too dead.
so I shall post more often!

weather today was horrendous. was totally hot. and had chemO training in b53 at 1230pm with the aircon spoilt and all the windows closed. and it was after lunch no less. and I'd run out of water by then.

so fell asleep about 3 times. and couldn't really pay much attention. bleh. and was just counting down the time until it ended and I could get out of the classroom and into some fresh air. argh yeah it was that bad.

and the weather is still damn bloody hot now at 10pm.

but then again it also didn't help that I slept at 1am on monday.
lol.

ok what happened - monday PE got cancelled AGAIN so had a double free block. ate breakfast in the first one and thus wasn't hungry enough to eat again during the second one (which incidentally is the scheduled lunch block). so after that geog - which is really getting more and more boring but I keep forcing myself to go cos I know that there's still quite a bit of content that I haven't gotten to yet. and I'm too lazy to self-read of course. so just sit in tutorial and listen. and rot.

after geog was math lecture - CCP went as slowly as she always does. 7 lectures already and we're still not done with vectors I.

(not that I'm looking forward to vectors II especially since the only person whose geom is worse than mine is ziyang's but we're all getting bored of her already.)

after that was 1h30 of time-wasting in GP. spent half the lesson talking about globalisation of music and the other half was spent watching an admittedly decent documentary. but considering how most teachers are moving on to skills already and we've barely started on global issues...

then after GP ended had lunch at 3. lol. thankfully there was still food left.
went to the library and grabbed a few books after that - I'm finally working my way through the list of books I want to read lol. then redcross for an hour and then down to NUS.

reached NUS about 1740 then tutorial from 6pm to 8pm+++. boring.
and I realised how screwed I am for H3 considering that the bellcurve will be very steep since he's giving all the H3 students As and A-es. and I very certainly didn't get an A for the project I rushed in 3 hours and submitted 4 minutes before the (supposed) deadline. blah whatever.

so after that was done we got to the bus stop at 820 and got to buona vista at 840. reached compass point at 930 and again thankfully there was still food left. so had my dinner about then.

._.

then got home and stayed on the comp until 1am.

anyway the weekend - spent saturday / sunday slacking as expected. and sleeping late and waking up later. lol.

today - civics was ok physics lecture was bloody slow [thankfully it's a short topic and he's only taking 2 lectures] math tut was standard. then 2 blocks free cos PE got cancelled (yay) and we went to RI to eat. met eddie and said hi along the way.
then chemO training which I mentioned above already. then 2 more blocks free and then H3 chem.

which was bleh. astee talks very quickly but also about a lot of unnecessary things. so it ended late. ew. but not like most of us were paying attention anyway. was helping lzy come up with questions for his interact interview. and the whole bunch of 6I / 6L people (sans boonlay who self-excluded himself and yiyan who ponned and chew who was running) were talking the entire lecture about mainly random things. and helping ziyang make random GP-style questions. and we were right in front of her. (i.e. the first 2 rows of the front corner) - but don't think she minded much lol.

then after that home.
spent the night plotting redcross stuff again. and playing around with fireworks.
and my com is horribly slow.

blah.
DELL WHEN WILL YOU RELEASE THE ALIENWARE M11X R3.

(well that's assuming my mum will let me get one. meh.)