16 April 2011

412 / phew

finally done with all my H3 projects yesterday.
was kinda freaking out at about 2130 when I realised I had less than 3 hours to write 2k words. but thankfully managed to finish everything by 2355. although I felt that my writing got more incoherent the later it got.

so crashed at 1am and woke up 12 hours later. which felt good.
but then spent the rest of today doing absolutely nothing - with the H3 stuff all done and chemO (effectively) over already now I realised I don't have anything left.

and I don't have anything on me to read. (except textbooks and stuff. and I don't want to do any work any time soon). so I'm guessing I'll need to go down to the SFL on monday and grab more stuff. and borrow a movie.

lol.
then eventually I'll get round to sorting through my notes. and maybe start mugging. but that's a very distant possibility.

and maybe I should finally start considering scholarships and universities and all that. and maybe sign up for SATs and everything. and perhaps actually prepare for once.

hmm.

but not so soon.
maybe that's why I'm blogging now - cos I'm way too free.

ok so what's happened between the 12th and today:
chemO pract on weds was rather a disaster cos I went to fake results but made a huge error in writing the equation so the faking messed up. rather badly. oops.

thursday was rather boring - but by then I was already freaking out over my H3 stuff so wasn't paying much attention to what was happening in school and all that. so just rushed home when I could and worked.
but then I got distracted halfway again. so pushed things to friday with rather disastrous consequences.

friday - chem pract was funny cos wty had us identify the 4 organic compounds by smell first. and then the actual pract only took less than an hour. so since he didn't want to let us go for breakfast we spent the other hour watching cooking shows.

weird but still the images were very good. and we were all very hungry after that.
and it took my mind off h3 for a while.

so after everything ended rushed home and did work continuously until 11pm. which was quite an achievement. [ok fine I got distracted by youtube from 6 to 7 but whatever]. so sent off the first assignment at about 540. got distracted went for dinner and finally finished watching fahrenheit 9/11 at about 9+. and then freaked out again when I realised I had less than 3 hours to write 2k words on 2 films and link everything to geopolitics. plus I was rather sleepy by then.

so wasn't actually making much sense in the assignment - hope that he buys whatever I write though. just that yeah now that I think about it I could have elaborated and explained a lot more on whatever I was talking about. but then again half the module is taken by engineers so let's hope that my writing doesn't look too bad compared to theirs XD. so managed to complete that one (with quite a bit of help from bryan in summarising and editing XD) and sent it off just before midnight.

yay.

so today woke up at 1pm and had lunch ._.
then spent the rest of the day reading blogs and politics online. and eating and being very sedentary in general.

this is so not good if I want to pass my NAPFA the next time around.

meh.