8 October 2009

372

zzz school.

I haven't started mugging yet.
still.

spent 2h on failblog this afternoon. and reading random stuff on wiki. as always.

well anyway EOY revision isn't that bad - I mean looking at EOY schedule:

wk5 thurs eng [can't mug] SS [mug venice I guess]
fri chem [heck - except maybe some RP stuff that KSP just threw notes at us e.g. hydrogen fuel cell ._.]

wk6 mon holiday!
wk6 tues phys [formulae ._.] and geog [need to find examples for pollution + mug rivers]
wk6 wed nothing!
wk6 thurs math [which seems easier this year. and strangely enough the hardest topics are like vectors. and R formulae. and circ measure. and essentially anything which requires me to visualise stuff. I mean like trigo/differentiation/integration are all damn fun!]
wk6 fri bio [die].

so revision will look like this:

wk5 wed start - venice
wk5 thurs skim chem
wk5 fri slack
wk5 sat slack
wk5 sun geog! [i.e. slack]
wk6 mon geog and phys
wk6 tues bio ._.
wk6 wed bio ._./skim math
wk6 thurs bio ._.

well actually I doubt I'll spend so much time on bio per se - but rather digging up all my notes ._. which are all in one huge pile with all the papers that I've gotten throughout the year. ok fine they're in several huge piles ._.

argh.