20 October 2009

375/1 more paper!

well that's what jian/huang would say. XD.

well no papers tomorrow [yay].
so essentially I spent the whole evening slacking. on youtube. and I ADMIT IT I WAS LISTENING TO TAYLOR SWIFT. but she's good! [yes ben she is. and I don't like jason mraz. ha.]

hmm what happened today - physics! I didn't understand the paper but I could do it ._. so essentially what I did was to throw all my formulae/laws at each question and just whack. XD.

but since I forgot all my magnetism and whatnot well I'm expecting maybe 60/80. especially since I didn't study.

cos I wasted fri/sat/sun doing nothing.
and I started on geog on monday at 7pm ._.
so yeah I kinda forgot physics entirely XD.


yeah and my fourth finger on my right hand is screwed. cos I slammed it in a door I think. and then it bashed the nail in so now it's like growing into the flesh. so it hurts whenever I apply any sort of pressure to it.

so like I can't hold my pen properly ._. oh and there was pus oozing out of my finger during physics.

yeah so anyway my handwriting was a little screwed. and I made a whole bunch of careless mistakes during the paper. =D

and strangely enough [again] I found the bonus question easier than most of the structured ones ._.

so anyway finished the paper with about 20 min to spare zzz.


then GEOG! I spotted quite well really. =D
but then...
section 1: 3×3 mark questions = 3-4 paragraphs each = ¾pages each ._.
PLUS a 4 mark question so about 1 page to that

IN 30 MIN MIND YOU

section 2: 7 mark question with diagrams
2×3 mark questions ._.

IN ANOTHER 30 MIN

section 3: 2×2 marks = about 1 long-ish para each ._.
and LORMS essay.

IN 30 MIN

so needless to say I ran out of time. zzz. but my handwriting was neater than last year even though I wrote less.

and I might have screwed up section 1 - cos my answer to the 4 mark question was VERY smoky ._. and too short.

section 3 I might not have hit L4 depending on how OWL sees it.




argh I'm terribly incoherent today.
must be the lack of sleep. and I'm typing with 9 fingers - which is actually quite easy just that I tend to get the order of letters wrong [cos I type without looking at the keyboard and also damn quickly].

zzz stupid finger.

rawr off to mug bio tmr ._.
depending on when I wake up and how lazy I feel XD.