15 October 2009

373

oh joy I'm not in EOY mood yet XD.

as in well english went quite well normally - i.e. I screwed up here and there, like any other compre - but who cares. AQ was quite horrible though. wasted too much correction tape.

SS might just be a disaster - OWL's marking! venice was VERY smoky (very few specific examples; I forgot the names) - but that's cos I started mugging at 8pm the night before. and I'm very good at getting distracted. but at least I managed to bring in rise, fall of venice, as well as NS, active citizenry, civil society, isthmus of kra [yay], principles of governance AND an NE message to boot. oh and I used globalisation as part of my conclusion ._.

but it was smoky.

globalisation was much worse - ran out of things to write ._. and conclusion was crap. and with OWL I might end up with L2 ._. haiz.

oh and my handwriting was uniformly bad. =D


but seriously well I slacked until about 8+ today. again. and it seems like I've been treating EOYs as CCTs - i.e. only mug at the last minute. XD. hooray for last-minute cramming!

._.


argh who cares. it's almost friday. and monday's a holiday.

so I'll start freaking out over geog on like sunday or sth. =D


OH and CA marks!
this will be surprising:
my highest sub for now is PHYSICS!
so it's like
phys: 93
philo: 88.85
chem: something that got rounded to 89 i.e. should be lower than philo.
but KSP dropped most/all the evil quizzes ._. you know we have at least FOUR components that have been dropped this year ><
geog: 87 [like wth]
english: 78 [!]
chinese: 62 overall. YAY.
so like my chinese went from 1.6 to 2.0 to 2.8.

._.

argh who cares.