math was a disaster. yay!
well fine math 1 was ok just that most of us lost at least 1 mark due to careless XD.
but math 2 basically I wasted too much time at the start - CHANGING CORRECT ANSWERS TO WRONG ONES! argh.
and ironically the only question I feel confident about was the question that I chionged at the last minute i.e. circ. measure.
but at least I have a decent 23-mark cushion ._.
BIO IS DISGUSTING.
I'm feeling very disinclined towards mugging right now.
especially since it SEEMS like I know most of the stuff after skimming through everything [just that I don't know the details/key words which is what's going to sink me tomorrow].
but I'm lazy.
oh and speaking of my finger [cos vincent ong who stalks this blog asked about it] the part that was yellow [cos of pus, inflammatory response/whatever] is now brownish [mainly cos it's under the skin]. it might be black though. but at least it doesn't hurt anymore.
off to do some more skimming of notes ._. [cos I really can't bring myself to do rote learning/memorisation]. and cos I tend to rely more on my gut than anything else.
well one last paper and then we're done!
and after that we have three days of intensive chinese remedial. yay.