8 November 2011

421/the beginning of the end

one down; twelve more to go.

and I only started mugging yesterday!

but I realised my exam timetable is very nice I don't have any days with double papers (except GP of course).

maybe that's why I've been slacking so much.

but then again chem today wasn't half bad - and was actually rather fun.
like the tough / irritating questions were more than balanced out by the very very easy ones. lol.

so yeah maybe I shouldn't have worried so much.

now for GP tomorrow. and I think I'm falling sick. bleh. and I realised I haven't done any GP since august.

hopefully the questions are nice to me tomorrow.

everyone's telling me not to worry for GP, that I'll do fine etc. - maybe I will. and everyone was telling me to not worry for chem either XD
and I don't really feel like cramming trivia now. blah. and you can't really mug for GP I guess. just go in calm enough and things should work out fine.

yeah but the problem is going in with a calm mind / clear head. lol. especially since I think I'm falling sick. blah why does this keep happening with every major exam this year lol.

sigh most probably gonna sleep in 30 min or something.


but hmm chem marks really the beginning of the end of JC / school life in general. part of me still can't quite fathom that I've already gotten to this stage - that now everything's over and all that's left is this final final final stretch - that our education system's supposed to have led us to. (well of course it isn't the be all and end all of everything but it's still important ENOUGH. although less important than prelims imo lol). and even kevin sim has taken to scaring me about my A level grades since I've been slacking so much ._.

but really quite surprised that after all these 6 years in RI/RJ I'm finally here - at the end. and so not quite ready for what comes next.

oh dear.

but well one down 12 more to go.