42 more hours.
really really really bored today. and yesterday. and the day before that.
so maybe that's why I'm blogging again.
spent the past few days reading very many articles off longform.org. which is actually a rather fun site. it's like a tumblr for feature articles and stuff. but rather US-centric though.
just that my eyes get tired after reading for very long. and it's rather irritating to scroll back 30-odd pages to get to the page where I last stopped.
no idea what to do now.
can really taste the freedom just waiting for me but then again I don't even know what I'm going to do with the next 3 months free.
really need to find something to do with my life.
lawrence suggests learning / taking up something. but knowing me I'll give up less than halfway in.
I'm too lazy already.
maybe I should get back to playing emerald on vba. but thing is the previous game that I started got wiped when my com died in october so don't really feel like starting all over again lol.
listening to dire straits on youtube again.
can't decide if that or journey's better lol.
speaking of being lazy I know I should stop using it as an excuse to not do things. and really put myself to doing actual work for once. but. I'm too lazy. XD
and I have this feeling being lazy is nature's way of levelling the playing field lor.
...
who am I kidding really.
oh just realised I haven't checked cracked.com today.
and I realised in like 2 days time I can't really tag all my posts as school anymore. XD