30 November 2011

426 / and if I never see you again

so it ended yesterday lol.

chem paper 1 didn't go very well. blah.
maybe cos I wasn't thinking much. or not reading questions properly. as usual.

but who cares everything's done!
doesn't quite feel like it though. maybe cos I've started slacking once GP / physical geog were over. lol.

yeah seriously spreading out papers over 4 weeks is quite irritating.

went for class dinner after chem. spent close to like 3hrs sitting in LJ and talking lol.

pity it was with the wrong class.

ahem.


anyway just realised when leaving school after chem / going home from dinner that well after yesterday and apart from one day in march next year it's very likely that there're going to be people whom I may never meet again for the rest of my life. what with NS and people heading off all over the world for uni - and since I really doubt there'll be a 2Q reunion (or for that matter a complete 4H reunion) to speak of in the future anyway. also there's no such thing as a S06 RA get-together right. lol. so odds are that well apart from the occasional fb status update here and there I won't really see some people anymore.

which is quite a scary thought.

but inevitable I guess.
but then one never really knows who you might bump into many many years down the road.

hopefully people still remember me though XD.


ok well now that As are over nothing much left to do I guess.
but wait.


seems like I keep spending my life waiting for things - application results, A level results, enlistment, ORD, uni - that just underwhelm when they actually do happen.

maybe I'm doing something wrong here. I don't know.

all this anticipation is really overrated.
and if you go read a few posts down about me talking about prelim results... well.

ahem.


ok I guess this is long enough and I'm running out of things to say anyway. blah.

so really all of you whom I've met in these 6 years in RI/RJ and who happen to chance upon this - well it's been nice knowing you. even if we don't see each other ever again (apart from march next year and then you never know since there are what 1200-odd people in the hall anyway so we might not even bump into each other then) hopefully you'll still remember me. lol.

but then again I think something we all fear is irrelevance - of being forgotten and cast aside / left behind - as the rest of the world goes on without us.
and the world's a pretty large place anyway. so how do we matter eh. thus I don't know if that kinda diminishes whatever I've said above. but I guess it's true I hope I've been able to at least leave people with something.

I don't know.