no more math for the next 2 years!
8 more papers left.
math was kinda fun actually.
and somehow my paper 1 went a lot better than paper 2.
maybe cos I was kinda falling asleep while trying to do p2. and the questions were rather irritating so somehow felt like giving up halfway. which was weird.
so I ended up sketching the same graph 4 times cos I kept messing up the sketch. and then did integration 4 times as well since my algebra kept failing and I kept losing track of my - signs. so yeah took about 1h30 for pure math in paper 2 ._.
(well at least in the end I think I did get everything correct there. I hope.)
but messed up q12 due to misreading and not really thinking properly. maybe cos I so wanted the paper to end.
slacked the whole of yesterday. oops.
and I'm going for camp tomorrow. like before physics. oh dear.
ok time to memorise stupid definitions. and hope the paper's as easy as our prelims lol.