zzz I've like stopped JUST BEFORE #300.
but anyway I've been too busy on maple/other work to blog ><
[well actually too busy slacking XD] cos sometimes I don't even have enough time for maple. like today somehow I managed to waste 1hr looking at random articles on wiki. AGAIN.
anyway school today - ANOTHER double free period [math, bio - just that PLH came in to give us our math TA and promptly walked out after that]. seems like our teachers love to take MCs in pairs or something.
so anyway HCL was [more] COI which was really horrible cos it's like taking my best subject and doing it in my worst language. so like I had quite a few things to say but then I wasn't able to express it. zzz.
oh and I learnt to fold cranes from aaron during KSP's lesson! and KSP was like "should I throw the two of you out" but in the end he didn't and we just went on folding. then after HCL was english so quite a bit of sick stuff going on - e.g. what starts with 'b' and ends with 'e', and this one from me - starts with 'a' and ends with 'o' - doubt that you'll guess anyway - and just more talking.
then math was [relatively] free, just that I almost freaked out at the start of the TA. but then managed to calm down and finish with 5 min to spare. =D. then free after that so I went to bookshop to buy origami paper. and then 4H started folding cranes - we only managed to finish 60 of them during both free periods though [cos we spent quite a bit of time teaching]
so bio was free. and then after that geog [managed to fold a few cranes] and well we did our presentations/crapped up a lot/a bit depending on who you ask. then lunch. then SS which was damn fun - watched a vid and the rest of the time we were supposed to be reading our readings but we ended up talking about stuff like sunnis/shiites and UWA trip and KSP and teaching as a career and all sorts of weird stuff. haha. SS is fun!
RC was zzz.
shall go sleep now [luckily my mum didn't wake up or anything]