24 February 2009

after the funeral

bleh haven't done any elearning at all this week cos I was either
1. at a funeral or
2. mapling ._.

well actually my grandmother passed away on friday morning [got the sms during bio lesson]

so the cremation was today [which meant that I didn't get to miss school XD] yeah but seriously it was quite sad.

but I didn't cry.

so sue me.


and anyway well the past few days were the wake [with those rituals dragging till 11pm or later - thankfully I didn't have to take part]. except for the procession where we walked [IN SOCKS, no shoes allowed plus it just rained] from the house to like near the MRT station and then got onto the bus which brought us to the crematorium etc. and caused a big traffic pile-up along the road.

however this funeral was quite big. and there WAS a lot of noise. and food. I seriously ate too much.

zzz.

yeah so I haven't done any elearning homework [and I don't feel like doing any either]
bleh.