11 February 2009

299/almost there!

only 1 free period on tues/wed. cos EC still wasn't in school XD.

first period tues - philo! which was quite fun. then math [free period XD]. then HCL which was spent talking with taiwan students and doing chengyu stuff. and we taught NY how to fold cranes =D. then physics where he came late and ended late etc. just that thermodynamics SEEMS very simple. for now. and physics quiz tomorrow! ugh.

then PE [cos it got switched with assembly. and so like I dragged all my stuff to the gym and at the end of the lesson I found that my german textbook was missing. so either I dropped it somewhere OR 4M/that random sec1 class in the gym koped it ._. and I still haven't found it T.T]. and I FINALLY managed to get to the top of the wall. although that wall was damn easy.

then went to laminate stuff for raffles trail. just that we managed to spoil the laminating machine AND a window. XD. but mr say was damn nice to us. =D

then german which was quite ok just that I keep missing lessons. and I still can't get used to her teaching style.

then it rained when I was walking from german to the bus-stop. well it was quite nice cos my socks didn't get wet. and I don't mind walking in the rain as long as my socks remain dry XD.

then wed - first period PE. so I only climbed once [one lesson I climbed four times but today we only had 3 ropes so there was quite a queue etc] then ANOTHER free period. so we went to RJC for recess and came back late XD. then HCL - more chengyu. and it was really quite slack.

chem in lab - chemical energetics, KSP demonstrated thermit rxn which was damn cool. then geog - where she spent an hour talking and like when the bell rang she was like oh no I haven't started on what I wanted to teach ._.

then RE was boring. as usual. just that joel wasn't there XD. then CCA was spent teaching and teaching and more teaching. ugh.


zzz I'm bored now and I just realised that I haven't played maple in about 3 days.