lol finally hit 300 after about 1½ years.
and well I dunno I think my blog is very boring. cos the only thing I can talk about COMPETENTLY is school/stupid/retarded things that rascal/aaron/daniel/I do in school etc. so like compared to some/most other blogs I can't emo very well. or contemplate for that matter.
but whatever.
five free periods this week! [3x Math 1x Bio and 1x CLE - actually I was supposed to have six just that today we had a math relief]. apparently EC's wife just gave birth. so anyway we're like damn behind time for math [and CLE XD - cos we missed this week's CLE lesson AND last week's cos he had a tennis match and the week before was CNY week = no CLE etc]
well today... math was just going through ws 3, and well proving trigo identities are EVIL. cos most of the time I end up resorting to simplifying LHS AND RHS at the same time and joining both together. XD.
then bio which was the pract which was quite fun. but I couldn't answer some of the questions but whatever. then english - lesson observation by 2 HODs ._. then cle = free period, practised more trigo/folded a few cranes.
then physics, the quiz went alright [after all it IS physics and I'm hoping for 80% - or else I'll drop it before the end of the year XD] just that I MIXED UP THE STUPID FORMULA FOR HYDRAULIC JACKS or whatever [supposedly force/area = force/area but I did force*area = force*area so I got a ridiculously low answer - about 10000000 times less than the correct one ._.]
then chemRA - more titrations which went quite horribly. but of course now I've gotten better at faking my results XD.
then went back home and here I am now.
zzz.
and this is my 300th post! [nothing really spectacular though]