hmm for some strange reason I keep thinking/wondering about subject combinations in RJ [RIJC has some weird ring to it. ugh]
dunno I can't decide between GCME and GCMG [2nd G being german].
and of course if I should add a H behind.
but then again I feel like dropping math. cos although I can do [relatively] well in math well I'm not enjoying it at all...
and then I'll end up with something damn screwed up like GGEC. or GGECH. and I wonder if I'll get humans scholarship that way. XD.
but seriously I also don't know if I should drop bio or not. cos I'm still split between the sciences and the humanities. and I think I'm like the only guy with this problem - like most of the geogRA people are going to either drop geog or go all humans [i.e. darren] or even BCMG but that's still science. then chemRA people will obviously be taking something like BCME/PCME.
I know that I should stop worrying about this now and wait until like sept/oct and then start deciding.
but then knowing myself, I'll end up AS confused at the end of the year as I already am now ._.
and I'm really really bored.
and I'm sleepy.
hmm seriously should I try GGECH? [H2 geog/german/econs/chem and H1 hist] - but then again if I can get H1 german to replace MTL then it'll be sth like GCME+H and H1 german. but then again H1 3rdlang isn't as "fun" as H2 ._.
zzz.