12 May 2010

382/whatever

PW is giving me hell.

and so is chem [cos I can't stand those problem-solving type questions]. and like now I'm expected to work hard. ugh.
physics is somehow doable if I have my notes in front of me XD
I've a bad feeling about geog - cos physical is just SPAM which I can't remember and human is rubbish. I wonder why.
math is alright but it's just stats.
no comments about GP as usual.

ok where did I stop the last time - orientation!
oh did I mention that my OG got like 2nd for ea. yay for geog skillz. and that reminds me we haven't even spent the prize money yet [I think]. but then again they don't read my blog so nevermind about that.

ok so like orientation day 4 getting our classes it was quite epic.
cos like we got our classes from OGLs in the hall and then like on the way to blocks ABCDE I like bumped into matthew and like what he's in 6I then all the PHYSICSRA guys also in 6I then I was like huh. you should know what I feel about physics XD.

so yeah anyway my class is like disgustingly overpowered. and we only have 3 girls! however it was like 1000x more mugger than 4H so I dunno at the start it seemed quite bad.

ok what else now after orientation... first few lectures were zzz. actually most of them are. and I screwed up the stoichio pre-test [cos it's math]. and yeah chemRA got invaded by PRC ._. so no more fun with siakpeng or whatnot.

yeah as you can see I really do miss RI life.

so subjects:
physics started really badly [the first topic [and lecturer] was a joke]. and my physics tutor at first was like quite incomprehensible. and it doesn't help that my physics class is damn zzz [most of the 6I people are in RA so the boring ones are in RP]. or that I never do my tutorials ahead of time.

and I seriously hate the lecture-tutorial system. cos like lectures you don't really learn anything from watching the lecturer read off the lecture notes. and the problem is cos I already know half the things the lecturer is saying [but not the other half] I don't exactly pay attention and I get distracted and all that. plus my mind has this tendency to wander off all over the place. so like at the end of every lecture I look at the tutorial questions and I'm like huh what the heck is going on. and of course tutorials are always behind lecture so like you're effectively doing 2 topics at once. [well now physics we've finished work energy and power tutorial while the lecturer is barely through with thermal 2 so...]

and yes I never do my tutorials. I like do them during the tutorial period itself like just before the tutor goes through that question ._.
and it doesn't help that physics is often so incomprehensible that I end up getting stuck.

and all my TYSs are rotting away in my locker.
oops.

yeah I'm damn lazy.

ok so anyway back to like post-orientation...
the lecture-only timetable was amazing ._.
and yay for all sorts of random class outings.

hmm take5 is overrated seriously though.
cos it's damn hot XD. and if you don't like sports there's nothing much to do. and our class was smart enough not to bring a groundsheet XD
and I think the OG kinda hated me cos I went with 6I then they saw me and danieltay was like "martin thinks you guys are stupid" ._.

stupid daniel.

but take5 was rather sianz.
so anyway after that to vivo for lunch [where we met the rafflesian spirit who incidentally takes 6I physRA] and then to ECP ._.
like from one beach to another.
cos like the scholars wanted to go cycling or rollerblading or sth.
so after a long journey we finally got there. yay.
and obviously I didn't cycle or skate cos I'd cause an accident. so just slacked and talked with yiyan and mr lu and like laughed at the rest who were well quite silly.
especially those on blades.

ok what else happened in feb/march... no idea really.

shall continue another time then.

EH AT LEAST I'M BLOGGING LOR.