bah.
list of stuff I should be doing:
Chem
1. gaseous tutorial
2. energetics tutorial
3. mug for lecture test on thurs
4. mug for chemO selection test next mon
5. mug for energetics RA test sometime next week
6. stupid literature review
7. mug more chem just for the sake of it.
Phys
1. try to figure out why I can't do the last question in gaseous tutorial
2. mug for CTs [especially since I don't understand anything after kinematics]
Geog
1. mug for CTs
2. mug for CTs
3. look for examples for CTs
4. mug for iGeo
5. prep for iGeo
6. SLA spatial challenge !!!
Math
1. start on tutorial or something
2. mug for CTs
GP
1. newspaper articles
2. newspaper articles
3. newspaper articles
4. newspaper articles
5. you get the picture
6. finish compre due tomorrow
7. kope GP notes from someone
PW
1. find a topic (!)
2. reject topic for whatever reason
3. find a new topic
4. do research on said topic
5. fill up GPP
6. get GPP rejected
7. redo GPP
8. come up with interview + survey questions
9. all of the above by next week
RC
1. cannot say cos I have this feeling the sec3s read my blog
2. collect shirt from HQ
3. claim CIP hours from HQ
4. openhouse this saturday ._.
Bridge
1. settle conventions with daniel
2. play more
3. play more
OneEarth
1. prepare for event next saturday
Misc
1. do FPS. crap.
2. cut my hair ._.
3. get sleep
4. read all the books I've borrowed from the library
5. spend my book vouchers before I forget about them all over again
and what am I doing? updating this thing. XD
mainly cos I think this blog has been dead long enough. and cos I'm really bored and cos I don't feel like starting on anything on the list. which will probably get me into some trouble soon enough.
and I wonder how many people actually have discovered that I've started updating this thing again. cos like yeah last year I know this blog had a whole bunch of stalkers WHO REFUSE TO TAG but after [close to] 5 months of inaction I wonder how many still come here.
hmm.
ok I probably should continue with where I left off which was somewhere in term 1.
so anyway I kinda screwed up my CCA transcript and everything already cos I ponned too much of bridge AND oneearth so like no position whatsoever. yay. and of course I refuse to join any science-related CCAs ._.
ok wait I'm getting ahead of myself and I don't think this post is in chronological order anymore.
wait it never was.
ok nevermind let's just take things as they appear.
hmm so anyway I've been ponning cos I've been going back to RI. i.e. the secondary one for those of you who think RJ is now called RI ._.
cos in case you didn't already know I'm helping out with RIRC [still]. and for those who knew me in like sec2/3 it's rather shocking I know. in fact come to think of it at times I still can't believe I'm actually going back to a CCA that .... [fill it in yourself]. yeah also I was training the geogRA sec3s for NUS GC [which they won. shockingly] for a large part of term1 and 2. in fact cos of RC and GC I ended up going for 42 hours without sleep on 2 days in the march hols. lol.
ok wait more about GC it's supposedly the most prestigious geo comp in Singapore [and yes the winner this year gets to go for the nat geo international thingy which is either in USA or sydney]. but IMHO the rigour of the competition has really dropped. so yeah although we didn't expect them to win [really] we were in part helped by how easy the last 2 rounds were.
oops.
but yeah it was a really fun experience camping in school until 9pm on most days teaching them geog. and getting all the food from OWL and stuff. and fyi this year's sec3 geogRA batch is proving to be worse than ours. I mean they're calling her mdm boey already now ._. and they've been flooding the OWL fan club.
geog in RI is so fun. unlike RJ. oh yes I need to bitch about that too. but later.
ok what else hmm I can't quite remember most of term2.
and I need to shower cos I just got home so shall continue later.
ok a list of things I need to blog about [mainly for my reference but yeah it'll also keep the stalkers interested]:
1. new class.
2. JC life in general
3. more recent things [i.e. not ancient history. and it's almost the end of term 2 ._.]
4. PW, PI and the post-PI party
5. bitch about geog and GP
6. emo stuff! yeah JC is making me kinda emo. ugh.
7. no idea. but at least this blog is becoming more up to date.
oh and for those who were wondering no I haven't found a girlfriend. and yeah in case you didn't know my class only has 3 girls.
so effectively I know less than 20 girls in the whole of RJ.
so there.