ugh school.
I've been slacking ever since I've gotten back from class camp.
so I haven't really done any work.
or anything that I've been wanting/planning/intending to do.
oops.
yeah so all things considered I'm pretty much screwed now.
like GP I owe him a lot of articles.
chem I can't bear to touch it. and it's not like I do my tutorials.
geog I'm so gonna die for economic geo. and yeah I'm not doing the essay practice cos I don't like the question and I'm too lazy to do it.
and physical has just so much to mug.
math is manageable cos it's just stats. and as long as I don't misread the question. and only if I don't screw up P&C [which is actually a very big if]
physics is incomprehensible as always but at least there's like no work for it. =D and speaking of which I can't seem to relate all the whole spam of topics like from kinematics all the way to work energy power they all seem very disjoint to me. argh.
oh and my PW group is screwed.
I should just like heck A levels and go NUS and take geo right ._.
and I suspect wty is starting to realise how much of a slacker I am.
ohno.