oh man I so should be mugging for GP right now.
but then again who really cares?
I need to get my blog up to date first. hmm.
ok chemO selection was a total disaster. like organic was total wtf. but physical was rather doable except for me forgetting Kstab and dG = -RTlnK. oops. and inorg was yay! except that I kinda messed up the crystal/ligand field splitting question. heh.
but whatever what's done is done so yeah.
and according to mr lu I should start mugging. and drop some of my commitments. but like mugging is totally lifeless. and really these outside commitments [RC, humans] are what makes JC life a lot more bearable/fun. and that's why I keep camping in the canteen during my free blocks and talking to random people instead of going to the library to do work which is totally overdue. and this is one of the reasons why I'm still not very close to 6I. way too mugger. bleh.
I miss 4H.
ok but actually 6I is rather decent [and of course I'd take 6I over 6L anytime. but I'm not too sure if I'd go 3E or 6I. cos 3E is a lot more fun with people like welras russell leonggen and a girl named brenda who's really a guy. so it's like why I sit with them during chemRA lectures.]
ok but before I get carried away let's go back to 6I.
CT reps are yay. and like the most involved monitors I've ever had in 4 years. lol.
let's see ziyang is very very different from what I thought of him in RI. like I used to think he was damn mugger/boring and all that [and I really still don't have that a good impression of the RIPB/council now]. but yeah he's actually a rather crazy guy and the CT rep who's been doing most of the work.
then the other CT rep aka the KI boy is immature. and retarded hence fun to laugh at. and laugh with [at ziyang's fails]. and he's also very noob at reversi.
hmm then who else. 4H people in 6I are nice as expected [matt, xiuzhen, ewan, danieltay]. and it's fun being racist and elitist with daniel. xiuzhen is as hilarious as usual just that thanks to GP it isn't as funny as it was with pat. ewan tries too hard but he's nice. matthew blinks! oh the only problem is with my PW groupmate waichoong - both of us keep fighting ._.
hmm from the 4F guys - danielng is nice just that he's like part 6L. lol. hezhiyuan is another crazy one. and he's very bitchy. chew is a nice guy and reliable. and good at counselling people. especially ziyang. kewei has a disgusting haircut. and he's fun to bully.
and the girls are all damn nice. and not bitchy. and like tianran is a very interesting character. XD
yeah problem is none of the fun people are in geog. and since geog periods always clash with econs [i.e. geog is free when econs isn't and vice versa] so my free blocks tend to be quite sian. and geog tutorials are also especially sian but that's enough material for another post.
also since the fun people take physRA [and the only physRP people in 6I are those who don't do econs ._.] physics tutorials are also rather zzz. but at least there are 2 people from 6K in my tutorial who program their GCs every lecture and tutorial. and my physics class only has 15 people. and I believe only 2 of these have english names.
ok so yeah it's a very mixed bag but yeah it could have been worse!
so yay. and like we have a lot of class outings.
and now I should go back to GP. ugh.
oh yes I need to rant about it.
another time then.
oh and I slept at 2 yesterday thanks to FPS. and after GP I have to chiong PW ._. which will probably mean another late night. gosh.