28 March 2011

409 / not gonna make it

hmm saturday was mock geotrail. quite fun. just that went to ngee ann city / taka way too early to actually do anything. plus they were damn slow so I waited for VERY long outside the fountain. and helped quite a few tourists take photos ._.

meh.

then went down to sultan mosque - got lost on the way cos I forgot to look very closely at the map. but managed to deadhead there eventually lol. although it was damn bloody hot. but then the arab street area is quite nice. and food there was good lol.

sec3 geogRA kids seem pretty decent though.

then after that ended up panicking cos I was worried I couldn't get back down to school in time for PSC urgh. so cabbed down (total waste of money) and got there way too early.

zzz.

psc profiling was an utter waste of time. plus I was damn sleepy.
meh.

sunday didn't actually do anything.
so yeah I'm rather screwed now (if you haven't already inferred from the title of this post).

[decided to cut out the bit about chemO cos you've heard it way too many times and most probably wouldn't care either. meh. just know that I'm way screwed.]

just too tired (or lazy?) to do much at the moment.
and after chemO selection need to finish the GP CT at home to submit to cheng the next day ._. and also on thurs will be taking geog CT ._.

then friday is a grundy-warr marathon. urgh. and seriously the tutorials are a total waste of time. so like the only thing I've learnt is content (which is quite good but still...). and totally have no idea how I'm gonna do the final exam. meh.

then after friday need to do all the h3 assignments (40% bleh). and I think he doesn't like me. plus they require research and irritating things like papers so things are looking pretty bleak as well.

also got all of cheng's holiday homework due the following monday. and math CT on monday as well.

well after 23rd april at least I'm free of some of this bs.

if I can even get that far.

doubt I'll do very well this wednesday but whatever kinda expected it anyway.

---

THINGS TO DO AFTER GEOPOL / CHEM O ENDS [in order of the likelihood that I'll actually do them]
- watch return of the king
- rearrange urban package (to get rid of the useless readings)
- FILE all my notes (since my bag is asploding again. and I think I need a separate file for h3 and h2 chem)
- do something about my physical geog notes (which somehow got bound when OWL was zapping them)
- SLA spatial challenge!
- read atmo, weather and climate (good book but damn dry so I keep getting bored of it plus I don't even have any time)
- read urban geog book (ditto)
- play a lot more bridge
- start thinking about uni apps
- scholarship apps?
- read the (short) list of fiction that I've put on my phone to remind myself to borrow (eventually)
- write proper human geog notes