9 January 2009

285/whatever

thurs - first period of bio! whee!

so we got our "intercourse outline" , and some random notes and he started a bit on nervous system.

but really not much. cos after all it was the first lesson and the PSLs were quite dead.

then SS. which was really quite fun - NTL told the PSLs what we said about them and then we did some quiz on UN [which noone knew the answers to so the brainstorming was really quite fun XD. like um xiuzhen was giving those usual random answers of his. just that I can't remember what he said ._.]

chem was zzz. went to the lab but we didn't do anything. mainly just revising random periodic table things. and we [welras and I] could guess the answers to the practical worksheet without even having to do the experiments. and we ran out of time anyway.

math was boring. cos EC just went through the same things that he did when the PSLs were away. so we weren't paying attention or anything.

then HCL was just talking about some random woman who wrote the first kewen.
but NY was nice.

then um after that stoned in school cos I had an RISC meeting at 4.30.

then after the meeting [which ended at 6] went to hall to help with JRIC. [I was really bored]. so it was zzz. cos what I did was to tie those programmes together [cos they had 4 sides and mrs maas didn't want us to staple them ._.] so anyway did about 100 then it was like 7pm and mrs maas had to leave for a wedding. so like we left the hall. so by the time I reached the bus-stop it was 7.30 [after all the packing up etc] and then by the time the bus came it was almost 7.50. then like I took a train home from potong pasir but cos I wasn't paying attention I got off one stop too early ._.

anyway today... hcl was spent talking about that same woman. zzz,

physics was in the lab [we reached early, but CCK hadn't dismissed 4D yet] and then after 4D was dismissed some people still stayed back to ask him questions so we couldn't go in. so like lesson started like 10 min late and we were betting on how late he'd release us [after all it was before recess]. but anyway all he did was to redo what we did on wednesday. so the rest of us screwed around. but then for some inexplicable reason he was in a good mood so he let us demonstrate that ruler + newspaper experiment [breaking the ruler in the process]. and he released us ON TIME. and to quote shengyang for him that's actually early.

._.

eng was a free period. but then jessica told mrs. maas who then saboed all of us [but then only 6 showed up] to help with JRIC stuff.

so like we had to pin those badges onto papers and then like at the ceremony the FTs would take the paper and like take the badge from it and pin on the sec1s. lol...

then bio. where mr law brought a LOT of sweets for us. [leftovers from last year]

hmm bio is just so fun. and he released us at like 1220 or something. yay!

then RAFFLES TRAIL. which was zzz.

so all I did was bandage PSLs. whee.

and then went home. [well actually cos I'm too lazy to talk about raffles trail. suffice to say that it was windy.]