great I was like totally slacking/stoning in school instead of going home this whole week and suddenly all the homework starts crashing down on me.
so I shall now proceed to list out everything that I have to do [i.e. procrastinate]
1. HCL HOLIDAY HOMEWORK [alliteration FTW!]
2. read my duzhes.
3. come up with questions for RISC selection test [without murdering the sec1s]
4. german elearning
5. german PROJECT ._. [where we have to go around looking for GERMAN things in our daily life]
6. WSC! owl just passed me a whole set of notes and just LOOKING at them makes me feel like throwing up already [ok I'm exaggerating but you get my point]
7. OWL's essays [not that I'll do them but still]
and god knows what else.
and seriously I should stop being such a stickler for spelling/grammar.
on a side note, today was RC flag day [i.e. report at CHIJ/TP at 0830, wait for mrs. maas to show up, collect tins, reach bishan at 0930, start collecting, go back to CHIJ at 10 cos jeremy has to leave early, reach CHIJ at 1030, get rid of jeremy XD, return to bishan and reach at 1050, go for a break [i.e. mcdonald's] until 1110, then spend the rest of the time talking to fellow sec4s until 1130 where we re-assemble at the bus interchange, and then wait until 1150 when all the RIRC guys finally show up, and then return back to CHIJ and return tins at about 1220.]
and that's 4 CIP hours! whee!