19 January 2009

zzz

seriously the only good thing about being me is that really I calm down WAY too quickly. like now I'm not pissed/emo anymore just bored/tired/debating whether I should go for german - most likely no.

so anyway although I like return back to normal [i.e. random/loud/whatever - cos seriously I highly doubt that I'm "normal"] way too easily well when I'm like in a bad mood then the things I do/think of doing can be quite worrying. well so at least I start thinking "rationally" again [well more rational than when I'm pissed/emo - which really isn't very rational XD] quite quickly. so yeah as long as I don't do anything stupid then I should be alright. =D


but whatever.

so anyway right what happened today - first period math = waste of time. plus EC made me rewrite my assignment cos I did it on the paper instead of foolscap.

then geog which was an ABSOLUTE WASTE OF TIME. cos like she gave us a whole set of random photos for "environment degradation" and like forced us to cut them out and arrange them using "systems approach" - i.e. IPO. but then she like told us to redo it like in a story format for "primary school kids" so like she wanted us to do it in a LINEAR fashion - but then it's kinda stupid like how would you link a flower to flooding having to go via pesticides factories and vehicle exhaust. or something. so my group did a web and she got pissed off. zzz.

then recess.

then hcl. which was just the 2nd kewen. and I have a duzhe test on wed and I'm so not going to read it. but first I need to get duzhe 16 from alan. ._.

then like um PHILO. so like since this was our first lesson with KC we [i.e. me + ryoji and some other random people] swapped the signs for 4G and 4H. just that kirk spoiled the trick by coming back from HMT late and like staying outside 4G. then like she came and went to 4G too [which had the 4H sign-thingy]. then she walked into our class and was like "this is 4G right? well 4G has a 20-minute test today" and like yeah. so in the end we told her that we were 4H. and I got saboed for philo rep. and the whole class said that the switching thing was my idea [well fine it was but I got help/support from RYOJI XD].

philo was alright. ARGH WHY AM I PHILO REP AGAIN? and she didn't even ask me for my opinion or anything. zzz.

then well what was even MORE funny was like after [our] philo 4G had math. and their math teacher had been to their class for quite a few lessons already. however since the signs were STILL switched she walked into 4H ._. and CONSIDERING that the classroom orientations of 4G and H are REVERSED [like mirror images] she should have realised it but no and she walked into 4H. well but sadly KC was still in the class and she told her that she went to the wrong class ._.

so anyway we switched it back. then since mrs nathan had to show some visitors around LHL took our english lesson. however we convinced him not to teach so instead he showed us some random photos. then since we had so much time left shek decided to read xiuzhen's oral defence script. just that he censored penis and vagina so the speech lost some of its impact. but anyway LHL was laughing a LOT. but the best part was cos shek was reaching the end of the speech - something about women waxing being perfectly natural and xiuzhen not being a twisted pervert or something which really wasn't as funny as say "bristling with clumps of hostile hair" or "having sex with a toilet scrub" so LHL thought that the speech was over and he started to drink his tea. well anyway we all know what xiuzhen's clincher was. so like when LHL heard it he literally SPAT his tea out. like onto the floor in front of him [and a little bit on MY table] ._.

then after that lunch and we skipped CLE for OIP stuff - icebreakers which were zzz and last-minute AS USUAL.

then after icebreakers brought them to J8 and well some of them to bishan library. cos like there were 10 singaporeans so like we split the shenzhen people into 5 groups so 2 people took like 5 of them around J8 and stuff. just that my group only went to NTUC and library and A BIT of the top floor of J8 ._.

then back to RI for the welcome dinner. well the only thing I can say was that RLP welcome dinner tasted better. =D then like we tried asking if the shenzhen people could join our classes [instead of 3A-E ._.] for lessons but mr desmond tan said that they'd planned everything already so no. but that he'd consider it for future groups.

SO IF YOUR OIP GROUP COMES OVER AND THEY GET TO JOIN SEC4/YOUR CLASSES THEN THANK ME. cos really I was the one who thought of asking [and actually asked him]. yes I know I'm totally shameless but whatever.

haha. so reached home at about 845 and then like when parents came home my mum got pissed with me which led to me being so emo/pissed off just now. zzz.

but now I'm back to normal I guess.

anyway I'd better be going like now. haha.