hmm my eyes don't seem to be working properly. as in like now when I see a big chunk of text I don't feel like reading it.
so anyway today... first period math which was quite boring - just more on circular measure. but math is always boring so yeah. just that I don't get how you derive that formula for area of sector [with radians].
and then bio - more stuff about nervous system. yuck. but then LHL was funny as usual.
then recess then english. so like I got picked to speak so I rambled on and on [totally impromptu] about chocolate. and somehow managed to talk for about 3 minutes. but there weren't really that many good speeches today [or at least every speech seems normal after xiuzhen's XD]
then CLE which was as usual a waste of time. and EC confiscated 2 chessboards from aaron and aaron. XD
but then CLE is after all the slackest/most important period in the week. just that 1 hour seems a little too long ._.
then physics. again CCK was in a good mood. so we actually got released on time [well maybe cos he ran out of stuff to cover XD]
then chem after school... but before that OIP briefing which got me really pissed off. so I shan't talk about it. ha. so anyway chem was some stupid quiz and I think I screwed up cos I wrote at least 6-7 lines in a question that only needed 3.
then like after the quiz went to the toilet and saw mr law + helpers putting up CNY decorations. so like aaron and I skipped a bit of chem to talk to them XD.
then like back in chem just did reactivity series. then went to the lab to watch KSP blow up stuff [literally]. or is it blow stuff up? cos I don't think you can split a phrasal verb but nevermind. cos like he exploded a crucible. which was quite cool actually.
then after chem went to help with the CNY decor. and stayed till 6 then went home.
zzz. and fell asleep on the bus.