have been really busy these few days - after church on sunday went down to airport [at 1630 for a flight that was supposed to arrive at 1720 but ended up arriving at like 1700 but then they took damn long at baggage claim so yeah] to meet the shenzhen people. although I didn't know like any of them.
so anyway only me/kenneth/hongbo showed up. so like we followed them back to RI, showed them into boarding and then went with them for dinner. or rather brought them for dinner and I ended up running all over the place looking for the missing ones.
then later we were SUPPOSED to go like J8 for them to buy stuff at 1830. but then since their teachers [and ZCY] were talking and talking and talking we ended up leaving past 7pm. then like first they went to get prepaid cards which wasted quite a bit of time [almost 30 min], then some of them tried to change money [taking up almost 30 min more], then like down into NTUC for them to buy stuff. which took damn long. and the queues didn't help either. so in the end we had to go around chasing them out and rounding them up etc. and ironically the last people to leave were ZCY + 2 students ._.
so like by then it was 930. then first I told my mum that I'd be home at 7 then like changed it to 8 then 830 then 9 or something zzz. so like I thought I'd get murdered when I got home but turns out that when I reached home at 1015 she wasn't even at home yet. =D
then like slept at 11 plus for school the next day.
so anyway school today was zz.
and I just realised that I haven't said anything about friday. but I'm in a HORRIBLE mood now so I'll post tmr or something.