hmm monday... HCL was reading that kewen about some stupid woman. as in we were learning about the woman again. eh wait or maybe we started on the kewen I really can't remember ._. cos like if I don't post for a few days they'll all start merging and I can't tell the difference between monday and tuesday and last friday etc. or maybe I'm just way too tired now. cos it was 2.4 today but I'm getting ahead of myself.
ok so it turns out that monday during HCL we'd already finished learning about the author of the kewen. so we actually started on the kewen so we were reading it and something. and did some worksheet and now that I'm sitting in front of darren I can kope all his answers. XD
k then after HCL was english which was totally hilarious. mainly due to xiuzhen's oral defence. cos he started with "I have a fetish for women without secondary hair". and then we all broke out into laughter. so like we held him up for quite a bit and then he went on to his second sentence - "while this may seem abnormal, allow me to explain". [cue more laughter] and yeah so anyway I shall NOT post the full contents of the speech. cos really if I do I need to put a content advisory on this blog or something XD.
so anyway just some selected quotes from his speech:
"I am utterly repulsed by the idea of a vagina bristling with hostile clumps of stiff hair. just imagine having sex with a toilet scrub!"
and as his closing sentence "have you ever seen a hairy sex toy?"
lol so it was totally funny. but crap I have to do MY oral defence tomorrow - and my topic is "in defence of my love" - so like wth. I guess I'll be talking about chocolate then.
hmm after english was math which was boring.
lol so we did a bit of um nervous system. zzz bio this year has so much mugging. and I think I've forgotten the parts of a nerve cell already.
then geog which was zzz. cos OWL keeps loading us with work/spamming us with irrelevant info. then SS which everyone else thought was boring [and maybe it was] but I'm kinda interested in what she's covering - well at least [for me] it's better than ACTIVE CITIZENRY.
tuesday - philo KC wasn't there so we got oja's brother for relief. well not his brother but another african guy with a PhD. lol... and it was boring. then math which was even more boring. then hcl which was also quite boring and I can't remember what we did. cos we're having so many HCL lessons and they're all so dreary that I keep forgetting what happens.
after hcl physics. so like last lesson he told us to go to the lab so we went to the lab and there was this note telling us to go back to class which was what we did.
well actually we were halfway to the lab [at the linkway] when we met the scholars returning from the lab [cos we had hcl before that] and they told us to go back to class. but then since some of us didn't want to go for more physics than necessary we walked all the way to the lab to double-check XD.
then physics he was [still] in a remarkably good mood. so we just watched some videos of the demos that we were supposed to have seen in the lab ._. and then he released us 10 min late [which was still 5 min earlier than last tuesday. but still we were like one of the last few classes to arrive for assembly.]
then assembly was a talk by our new principle (Teo, 2009 - well at least that was how he spelt it when he posted on asknlearn at the start of the year) - so like first she asked who had heard of LOTR [so a lot of hands went up] - then who had heard of roosevelt [so still a lot more hands - but then she was referring to theodore and not FDR so I wonder how many of them were telling the truth] - and then she asked if anyone knew johnson so in the end only 2 hands were up [mine and teyguan ._.] dots...
so like some talk about leadership. zzz.
then 3rdlang which was BORING. plus we've gotten a LOT of homework - stuff in the workbook + an essay + elearning + that stupid PROJECT.
then wednesday [i.e. today] first period PE. 2.4 so like I was actually LEADING at the end of the 4th lap. but then I started walking cos I was damn tired so in the end I was like one of the last to arrive. but I still managed to go under 14 min [and for me that's an achievement!]. then like we were all exhausted and we still had math.
so anyway started on circular measure but then we were all so dead [well I was] that we weren't paying much attention to EC [but then again who does?]. then recess and NY. so like um she gave us a danzhang. then she went through the answers and like some common mistakes [writing some words wrongly in tianxiehanzi]. then she took waichoong's paper and discovered that he had made the exact same mistakes that she pointed out and didn't bother changing them. so like she put his danzhang onto the visualiser and went to point out all his mistakes. then she wrote some damn long/cheem letter to his parents on the danzhang and wanted him to get them to sign it. then she went to show us some email thingy from a taiwanese teacher with all the mistakes that her students made and some were quite funny but then again I didn't understand what she was saying.
then chem - just screwing around with KCl/KBr/KI and chlorine/bromine water and hexane. so like displacement reactions etc. but then we were late for chem thanks to hcl so we didn't do much.
then off to geog. but on our way back from the lab [and mind you we were already late then] we got distracted by the noticeboards at the lifts with everyone's RE groups/mentors/venues. and we still had geog! so like in the end aaron and I were damn late.
then since we walked in in the middle of a presentation I felt that there was no use trying to listen cos the group had already done it halfway and cos I was really tired and couldn't be bothered. plus master d'suzie (Wan, 2009) was in that group. so like I was revising chem instead [i.e. all that self-study that KSP gave us for the HOLIDAYS]. then later just slacked about and laughed at OWL.
RE was boring.
then training today I didn't have anything to do so just brought my laptop [cos my group was supposed to present for geog but we didn't prepare so we wanted to rush it during recess today but then after 2.4 we were all so exhausted that we just gave up] so like plugged it in/connected to the net and managed to get some work done! yay!
so that's all for now I guess.