ok I'm like updating weekly now or something.
maybe cos I'm too lazy to update this anymore.
but then again now I'm only updating cos I'm too lazy to do any work.
hmm school - can't quite remember what's been going on.
just that they cancelled DMP. so we're trying to get it back again and well from the looks of things it might be working.
what else - english: I still don't understand AQ.
physics: I still don't understand magnetic fields and all that
chem: I still don't understand electrochem [and I actually fell asleep in class]
geo: I still don't understand whatever she's talking about [but neither does the rest of the class]
hcl: I never did understand whatever she's been doing anyway. and I owe her a [few] zuowens + those mock paper thingies.
so really I'm still in like holiday mode or something.
what else...
bio: stem cells are zzz. and he owes us food + ice cream
SS is geog.
PE is ok - cos we group the people who can't play soccer together.
math is fun. relatively speaking. just that I don't like definite integrals.
ok so yes this week is rather boring. or maybe I've forgotten everything already.