13 July 2009

364/zzz

ok I feel like I'm falling sick.
yay me.

hmm school today was boring.
but tomorrow will be worse - they've decided to pay back for the period 6 that they cancelled in wk1 by replacing assembly with it. I.E. DOUBLE CHINESE TOMORROW.

but then again since she was in quarantine segregation in wk1 does that mean that we get a free period?

tomorrow is seriously boring - math CHINESE english chem CHINESE. and 3¼h of german. ugh. and no elearning done as always.

school today:
chem - we social-distanced ourselves away from the teacher.
and I didn't really pay much attention.
and we were playing paper throughout the whole lesson so it was rather fruitful.
oh and KSP thought that the aircon wasn't working and forced us to open all the windows when in actual fact it was just that it had just been turned on so he didn't feel anything - well either way we just complied and didn't care.

SS was rather interesting but this is "globalisation through a historical approach" - and no I'm not kidding today we learnt about china/deng xiaopeng, the cold war/fall of berlin wall/weird russian people/glasnost/perestroika and so on - ugh. she said that geog looks at things from time and space and that gives a very negative view of globalisation [first point true second not really] ._.

so anyway to quote OWL: "geog looks at things from time and space, history is all time no space". also "history is very clear - all dead man's [sic] story". which is also rather true.

also it was fun waving to OWL while she was having lesson in 4J. and seriously her SS looks more interesting than geog.

followed by the 3 ‘P’s - PE, Philo, Physics. PE - VQ wasn't here so we played soccer. Philo - KC wasn't here so we didn't have to present and instead were tasked to "work on our projects" - which for us mainly involved photoshopping things/pictures of women cos we'd chionged the whole thing yesterday ._.

physics - sadly he was here [aww.] but he seemed in quite a good mood [which was strange considering that he had 4Q before that - oh maybe that was why he seemed so pissed off at the start - but anyway -] and didn't even confiscate aaron's phone when he smsed in class. oh and we got let off early. for lunch. in an empty-ish canteen.

oh and so much for social distancing when 4 sec4 classes had 3rd period PE today.


oh and DMP's back on! [albeit in a modified form - I tell you the announcement really doesn't mean anything - it's just to keep us happy - and we might end up with stuff like 1 day DMP or something ._. - but then again it'd be great to have DMP WITHOUT the sec3s. yay.]

ok then HCL - we distracted her by asking her to let us play that chengyu game so she didn't go through the test paper which I didn't do/bring. oh and she returned a baozhang that I didn't do/submit either.

then home.

I could get used to going home early you know.

just that CCAs are starting again next week [apparently].

damn.