6 July 2009

361/zzz

ok fine so I haven't been posting.

well mainly cos wk1 didn't even seem like school - like what no homework/period 6/CCA/RA CLASSES so I'm like home at like 2/3pm [mainly cos I still stay in school a bit and talk to people like wesley cos I really don't enjoy joining the crowds walking to the MRT station and all that].

so anyway timetable got reshuffled, so we have stuff like CLE before lunch and math after. and 3RD PERIOD PE ON FRIDAY! [just that now they shifted all sec2s/3s to 2nd recess on fridays for "social distancing" and all that bs so we can't enjoy it. yet. but then looking on the bright side of things sec2s and 3s lost their lunch. XD. as in the school moved period 6 up for them so they get dismissed earlier but we get an [emptier] canteen.]

oh and 6th period resumes tmr. meh.

and anyway school's been very slack cos the locked up all the boarders so like 4E had 10 people gone, 4F lost 6, 4I lost 8 and 4J lost 11 or something like that. so really they can't do anything can they. XD.

so anyway I haven't really done much work [if any] - been sleeping 12h every day [i.e. from 12 - 12 ._.] so don't really feel that tired. chionged out quite a few questions for humans quiz though. just that we might not even have it considering how 2 assemblies have been converted to PDI already.


oh and YAY FOUNDERS' DAY POSTPONED!

anyway for school
english - she got kinda pissed that we didn't submit metacognitive but then went back to her usual self afterwards.
math - I kinda like integration just that it's a bit annoying. and noone's told me how to integrate sec x yet. meh. I think I have this total love-hate relationship with math or something cos I don't want to take it in JC and really it's just PAINFUL but then again it gives me my 4.0s [CONSISTENTLY] so yeah.
geo - development and more development. and she axed tourism so darren and I are crying foul.
chem - usual waste of time. I hate electric cell cos it's really physics and I still can't understand what the heck potential difference is. and seriously what's the difference between V and I ._.
so that brings us logically to physics - ok I don't quite get magnetic fields either but then there are RULES. so it's like kinematics all over again [which was really my best topic last year - just memorise the formula and WHACK. but this time we get to play with our hands. how wrong is that XD]
bio - he's still on ECONOMIC BOTANY. oh and got back CCT2, shockingly got a 27 cos even though I screwed up diabetes [thought it had something to do with glucagon/glycogen apparently I still made sense somehow]. but economic botany is fail.
hcl - NY got quarantined! so first period was wait the first HCL lesson got cancelled cos it was a period 6, next lesson CSK came in, gave us 2 zonghes and 1 suoduan which we all discussed even though she told us not to. then we had this relief who put us through a full paper 1. but I still didn't finish in the end.
philo was a free period and so was CLE cos both had nothing planned for this week. XD.
first PE lesson was slack. second one also. but seriously SOCCER? ugh.

ok what else... nothing much really.


and now school REALLY starts.

and we got 3 frenchies joining our class! whee.