hmm school these few days is zzz.
and I'm falling sick.
my brother got a 7 day MC just for flu-like symptoms. and I feel feverish but the thermometer refuses to admit that I have a fever. ugh.
and apparently wesley caught it from me [even though by right I don't have it] so he has a fever too. I'm jealous.
anyway school - tues was totally boring cos they decided to pay us back for the period 6 that they cancelled on wk1 mon - so timetable was like math HCL english chem HCL.
so math we didn't do much - went through apps of differentiation for TA tomorrow [i.e. today] and then well we didn't want him to go on cos we thought that we'd mix up integration and differentiation.
first HCL went through mock paper that I didn't do i.e. really really boring.
english was just talking about the model AQ that we had to grade and well we went very off-tangent [especially since it's about children's TV XD]. chem was in the lab - electrolysis with leong gen. XD. and then hcl again but then I realised that I left my bag in the lab ._. so anyway after doing a bit of stuff [I can't remember] we played more chengyuyouxi. so my group got pwned in the first round but then we won the next. and she used the sec2 worksheets [which I think I did before] so my guessing was uncannily accurate. oh and chengyu games are damn fun cos they're damn noisy and I can shout a lot of random things.
3rdlang was the usual stuff. but rather slack still.
wed: TA was horrible - redid question 2 four times in total [substituted wrongly, wrong formula, differentiated wrongly, careless] and all that so it really was a mess.
and question 1 I forgot quotient rule.
then geog was zzz. as usual. and she spent ONE [and maybe a bit of tomorrow] lesson on aid.
physics quiz was a bit easier [ok fine it was a lot easier] just that I didn't know how to justify the wiring mistakes so I wrote a lot of rubbish. oh and dc motors are interesting. and I KINDA get magnetism. but not electricity.
hcl was boring - wait she didn't actually do anything except go through chengyu and get us to check our CA marks. I managed to pass. =D
cle was boring - marriage vows. zzz. but it was still funny.
english she tried to get us to write an AQ but we hated the question. so we ended up grading more [funnier] samples. just that darren and I seemed to disagree with everyone else.
zzz.
then loitered a bit more [really who cares - and they're bringing back everything next week T.T] in school. and in J8.
ok shall sleep now [cos I feel sick even though the thermometer says I'm not. I tell you it must be broken.]