12 July 2009

363/ok I'm bored

and trying to make up for all the times which I didn't post

so this thing from aaron:
Google your name, and write down the first webpage link name that makes grammatical sense and is relevant or just pick the funniest one on the first page of results.

1. Google “(your name) needs”:
martin needs to get drunk [._. I don't even like alcohol. yet]
martin needs to get laid [no comments]
martin needs medical treatment [no comments]
martin needs to stop disposing of hard drives with top-secret data intact [lol.]

2. Google “(your name) looks like”:
martin looks like a cartoon character [no I don't ._.]
martin looks like a 'giant, black wet sock' [...]
martin looks like yoda [NO!]

3. Google “[your name] likes”:
martin likes his independence [sadly you can't get any in singapore]
martin likes to sew [._. I can't sew for nuts]

4. Google “[your name] says”
martin says being sued is inspiring [oh no it isn't if you're in singapore]

5. Google “[your name] wants”:
martin wants a tattoo [ok maybe]
martin wants broadband across USA [no I don't. maybe free broadband across singapore though]

6. Google “[your name] does”:
martin does haiku [ok lol...]

7. Google “[your name] hates”:
martin hates business models [well I hate econs]

8. Google “[your name] can”:
martin can't get michael jackson tickets [._.]
martin can't yet see the point of government [well at least the singaporean one]

9. Google “[your name] goes”:
martin goes gambling in japan [O.o]

10. Google “[your name] is”:
martin is out of order

11. Google “[your name] loves”:
martin loves duopoly
martin loves c****s


ok that was retarded.
and I censored quite a bit.
zzz.