hmm I really have this habit of posting one week and then not at all the next.
but then now I'm really tired so yeah.
cos have been chionging socdoc a lot - thurs until 3am, sat/sun until 11pm at clement's house so yeah.
and we're still trying to subtitle!
but then again socdoc meetings generally involve a lot of cards/slacking/eating so yeah.
anyway school's starting to be hell again - ok fine we were isolated without aircon on the 7th floor last week so it kinda FELT like hell [ok I'm exaggerating but then our class koped 2 extra fans from the class next door so yeah] - but then isolation was fun cos we got our own recess and well the 7th floor is really good for playing cards. XD.
ok so anyway really what do I have due in the next few weeks or so:
english
adult critic [!!!]
showcase portfolio - seriously I'm going to organise it ALPHABETICALLY ._. and not like I have much to show really.
book club - I finished the book. yay. but I read in like groups of 100 pages and then fall asleep for several hours afterward.
math
apparently there's a CCT tmr but who cares. differentiation is fun [as long as I don't screw up]. and I still kinda like integration.
but no PTs etc so I don't care.
SS
argh socdoc. although our whole class got extended since we're a H1N1 class XD. so that WAS one perk of being on the 7th floor.
hcl
zhuanti [huh no idea what it is just that it's due in two weeks' time ._.]
prelims [seriously godie. and I need a dictionary [again] ._. and all she's been doing so far are just chengyu. which make no sense to me]
oh and I owe her 2 zuowens! or more.
chem
NCT, ANCQ, ISP, SCSF, whole bunch of notes to read - ugh.
at least organic chem is interesting once you get over all the memorisation.
phys
magship! my group's going to kill me - but I've been really busy with socdoc T.T
CCT in week something - who cares I kinda understand electromagnetism and practical electricity isn't even a topic.
bio
FREAK SPA REPORT haven't submitted yet ><
OMG BIO REFLECTIONS again haven't submitted yet - seriously too busy ><
and CCT on thurs apparently - seriously need to read botany and smoke my way thru ._.
geog
overdue essay, development PT which is effectively an essay - ugh.
hopefully no CCT though [although I think there is ._.]
german
who cares XD.
ok so well it doesn't LOOK that bad but considering that it's all clustered together and that I'm running behind for geog/hcl/bio [the first two kinda expected but then since geog was from term 2 and hcl from god-knows-when [but then it's the same every year] so yeah. but bio's surprising.] and then magship and socdoc are dangerously close. followed by bio CCT, NCT, ANCQ i.e. have to finish RJ org chem by FRIDAY. then the next week showcase portfolio is due and so on so forth so I'm going to die.
meh.