13 September 2010

392/merde

yay I'm posting again cos I'm still really bored.

but not that bored so I shall just talk about today and save taiwan for later.

I failed [or at least very very nearly failed] my geog lecture test. ugh.
cos the question was bad. but so was my writing and my phrasing and most of my paragraphs. eek. so I'm kinda worried for my promo now. especially since pop geog isn't as smokable as econ geog/globalisation. meh.

and I so cannot stand hydro essays. and speaking of which I'll get back my hydro essay on thurs which I think I flunked again due to poor time management and spending too much time writing crap. oops.

well today came to school for 2 blocks only ._. protected time was free. so stoned in the canteen for a very long time. but at least there were fun people to talk to like 6L and jy and the CO people and snao and his friend. and ziyang gave us a disgusting physics question that we spent close to an hour obsessing over.

and yet I still don't get it.
but it's physics! whee.

then it turned out that GP was a free block. cos he was on MC. but sadly that means I'll have no break on friday yet again. cos he's koping it to makeup ._.
ew.

so anyway spent GP slacking in the classroom. and since the bell was turned off thanks to J2 prelims most of us were very nearly late for the next period.

and then was geog which was bad as mentioned above. haiz.

then another break which was spent in canteen playing on clement's iphone lol.

then chem. which would have been fun just that wty goes damn slowly and keeps getting distracted. and people don't do their tutorials so when they go up to the board to present they do on the spot and take bloody long.

unlike me who doesn't do his tutorials but can do them on the spot very efficiently XD.

so we did like what 3 questions in 1 lesson.

[and physics we can finish half a tutorial in a period meh.]

then after that was off to RI to settle RC stuff.
got home about 715 and have been slacking ever since.

and it's a bit weird getting back into the full school routine. especially seeing how in week10 we didn't have tuesday or wednesday.

lol.