argh I'm very bored today.
hmm last posted on saturday so not much to fill people in with lol.
anyway monday - went to school and managed to clear most of physical geog in 5 hours [excluding a very long lunch break]. yay condensed all of litho onto 9 index cards. but kinda cheated cos I used a 0.38 pen sometimes.
so now I feel semi-confident. but I wonder how much went in.
then after that went home and slacked. and kinda like gave up on GP.
hmm haven't started on human though.
today - sadly no environment question came out. so I picked the closest geog related one - something about raising the retirement age being a necessary evil in today's society.
which is really just ageing population + solutions. lol. but problem is I don't think I addressed necessary evil well enough. eek.
and my writing speed has fallen only managed 4.5 sides in 1.5 hours.
this does not bode well for geog.
compre was horrible. messed up the structured questions and vocab. oops. and spent too much time on summary resulting in a very very very very very badly done AQ. cos I was really doing it stream-of-consciousness style without proper planning.
and the question itself was weird. sighs.
anyway got home about 3 today. weather was good.
so I actually did some work! went to download every single attachment wty sent us ._.
and arranged and compiled them very nicely. so I'm all prepared for mugging for chemO once promos end [like I will but still one can always hope].
hmm so yeah I haven't done much mugging. but YAY I HAVE TOMORROW FREE. take that econs people.
but I'll most probably go to school if I want to get some studying done lol. cos if I stay at home I can so guess what will happen. but damn that means I'll need to wake up early. argh.
3 more days to geog/phys and then promos are OVER!
lol. yes chem doesn't count XD.