29 September 2010

396/yay

I'm posting with an amazing regularity now.

lol.

ok fine it's just the 2nd post in as many days.

but compared to the shortfall in the rest of the year yes I'm prepared to consider it regular.

so today went to school for MORNING ASSEMBLY!
and to laugh at all the econs people. so walked over to the MPH with them to wish them luck [they'll need it].

oh now I'm re-reading my may posts [which were about january/february and heck I really miss the start of J1. meh]

ok anyway back to today went to canteen thereafter met marken who was mugging for CL and yap who didn't know what time his CL paper was and thus came to school 6 hours early. just in case.

._.

so anyway tackled a handful of probability and distribution questions. then finished summarising most of hydro [except flooding cos by then I got bored].

anyway back to the present I'm re-reading my old posts and laughing at myself.

lol.

ok so this morning the canteen was really empty [no annoying J2s and just a handful of people mugging. like me. cos really if I stayed at home I'd wake up at 11 and get on the comp and stay on until 11pm and go sleep. so at least I was semi-productive today]. so it was quite nice. just that a whole bunch of teachers were having breakfast and it was damn noisy.

they are seriously too free.

so anyway after that econs came out after having been delayed since they decided to give everyone a 15-20 minute toilet break between case study and essay ._. and they apparently took a hell of a long time to finish collecting.

so had lunch with econs people then went home and slacked.

hey at least I was rather/somewhat productive in the morning.

so got home at about 2 slept until 5 went on the com and read stuff like wiki and bbc news and the newyorktimes and of course fb. then got bored so I'm here.

and I can't believe I'm like updating so often now that it's PROMOS.

maybe cos there's no PW to do now.
and maybe cos I feel kinda prepared for math having actually done some bits of the september hols revision exercise + mock promo + prelim stats section.
and maybe cos I feel kinda prepared for physical now since all I need to do is just read the 24 cards of physical geog. lol.

and cos I know I can't really do much for human except smoke.
so all that's left is physics. urgh. but there's always tomorrow after math!

[of course more likely than not I'll end up slacking tomorrow afternoon but things can always change you never know.]

but seriously phys chem and math are easy As [which is why I'm like not worried at all] but it's just a matter of the percentile.
and I'm worried about my percentile. ugh.
but still too lazy to do anything about it. well fine maybe I'm practising a bit more than I did for CTs. so percentage wise I think my productivity/effort is up by a lot XD. but whatever.

ok I'm still to lazy to post about the taiwan trip [ok fine some things never change] so shall go find someone to talk to over msn.

lol. and why am I blogging right now of all things?
oh yes cos I'm bored.

damn.

[edit: rant - why the heck is the RI library so crowded now. and why the hell are the sec1s-4s so damn noisy. but the place is still much better than RJ. and the sofas pwn].