hmm got home at 3 today.
slept at 4
woke up at 7 for dinner
now feel like sleeping again.
productive much.
but then again I spent the whole of sat and sun doing PW.
ok fine sat I woke up at noon. and sun I had a headache after lunch so like spent 1pm - 6pm slacking.
but still.
and I kept telling myself to post over the course of the last week but it seems like I haven't really posted seeing how the last post was dated last monday. oops.
anyways hmm lemme go backwards. friday was long and drawn-out as usual. with no break since cheng koped it. and it was very wet. especialy since xiuzhen decided to walk in the rain after PE and we followed [cos it was theoretically the shortest route to the canteen]. but RJ classrooms have nice floors that let you go barefoot in. and I like walking without shoes.
meh.
and I keep getting pwned by my essays. oops. like how I just flunked the most recent GP one. but then again that was cos of epic misinterpretation of the question cos I thought scientists being concerned about their inventions/discoveries = whether they should care what might happen and hence stop what they're doing to prevent anything bad from happening while what he wanted is something about whether they should be held accountable.
so my stand was like what no don't care just do your research you can't predict what will happen anyway. so just do science and leave the real world to the politicians.
oops sweeping statements much. and the thing is I'm too used to arguing geog style i.e. black vs white but then GP is a whole bunch of shades of grey that we should be considering. ew.
and my structure/phrasing often borders on the verge of incoherence most of the time.
lol. and I ramble too much.
so I'm kinda worried. especially since how GP is totally hit-or-miss.
argh.
anyway ok back to school life.
so after 2 hours of chem tutorial [which was preceded by 2h30 of GP] - I really really really hate fridays - went back to RI for RC POP. which was fun. and went rather well. but problem is it ended at what 9. then went to J8 to eat. and ended up reaching home past midnight.
[which explains why I woke up at noon on saturday anyway].
can't remember much on thursday just that some of us were desperately trying to spam reaction kinetics II for the RA phys chem test. Michaelis-menten is actually quite fun and understandable now. but I hate all the disgusting integration. and then nothing actually came out.
and for the RA phys chem test they were damn stingy with the mark allocation lol.
anyway my timetable is like zzz cos now I've got chem lecture slots free. so like for example my tuesdays look like civics geog math free physics free physics free PW. while thursdays are free free geog physics math PE free free math enrichment RA.
and I have a tendency to eat at every opportunity/free block that I get. of which there are very many.
and if I go to the library I always get distracted by the huge shelf of past year RJ papers. and end up reading them just for fun and not really doing any of the questions. oops.
and I must stop sleeping and slacking.
ok shall not delve into wednesday or even tuesday cos frankly I can barely remember what happened.
and I shall not rant about RJ human geog dept. or crappy human geog lectures and notes.
hmm what else nothing much I guess I feel like sleeping now.
zzz