25 September 2010

394/er how many more days

ok this is bad I'm totally not concentrating on my mugging at all.

inertia.

whatever.
ok so I've been very distracted today. and in fact the past week.
but then again I've done more prep then like ever before cos I've actually done what a mock chem paper and a mock physics paper and a mock math paper. when I actually can't be bothered to practice.

lol.

anyway hmm oops it seems that I last posted about a week ago and I feel lazy to recap everything that happened this week. meh. ok so let's work backwards again until I feel like giving up.

today was math mock promo. went quite well just that I must stop making stupid mistakes. like changing + signs to - signs ._.
like I keep copying the question wrongly.
and I must stop wasting so much time on curve sketching. and I need to get a ruler. oops.

after mock promo went for lunch then slacked the rest of the day.
[like now. oops]

friday - first 2 blocks free cos jason lai cancelled lecture ._. and no PW. so spent the morning reading other classes' GP notes which are so much more useful than what I get. meh.

PE was tiring. I do not like soccer.

then another chunk of free blocks. got KS bull. essays in there were bull as usual.
ate lunch even though it was only 11am. [Friday's timetable really sucks].

then 1h30 of GP. which was zzz as usual. and since he's so slow at going through things I keep vandalising and drawing on my GP handouts.

and speaking of which I need to work on my drawing skills/find more things to draw.

so shockingly I got a 6 for my AQ. which I attribute to spending 40 min on it and spamming and spamming. even though he says don't spam and he already said I ramble too much [but gave me a 6 anyway ._.]

I still have totally no confidence for my essays. or for compres. oops.
so I'm just gonna leave GP to the hands of whatever marker I get. meh.

then 2h of chem. first a test with a very evil elucidation question on ALKENES. I mean like what the hell can you elucidate about alkenes. ugh.
and I keep losing track of carbons. and I so cannot join bits and pieces of the molecule together in my head lol.

hmm then going through the mock papers and stuff. peer marking is fun.

yeah so as usual he dragged until 330. i.e. when the aircon turns off.
hmm so after that back home and well read a bit and spent way too much time online again.

thursday - first block free. sat in chem lecture and did part of the paper that wty went through on friday [i.e. see above]. the lecturer is horrible. but so is the lecture group. hmm. next block free again. joined 6A in the canteen to eat/talk/play on clement's iphone.

3rd block geog - got back the hydro essay which I was so sure I messed up but somehow still got 13. so that's something good that comes out of spamming info. yay. but need to work on my diagrams. and handwriting. and speed. target 4 sides in 30 min.

then physics lecture - was revision went through some other mock promo questions. somehow I find physics easy. well most straightforward questions that is. so promo should be doable if I memorise my definitions and formulae and whack correctly. yay.

math lecture was zzz. can't remember what I was doing but it couldn't have been interesting. I presume it was finishing up that chem paper I was doing in chem lecture [the woman's voice was annoying so I kept getting distracted].

PE was floorball. which was fun but tiring. and my specs keep falling off.

then 2 blocks free yet again. then math tutorial which was stats recap. yay.
then chem koped enrichment ra slot for the umpteenth time. to go through that lecture test. In which I made quite a few stupid mistakes. ugh.

oh speaking of chem I cannot stand equilibria questions cos I keep messing up ICE tables. and structure/bonding is horrible cos I keep writing essays for each question since I don't exactly know which marking points are required. and yet I can still miss some. ew.

and I'm so gonna screw up stoichio mcqs during promo. meh.

ok so after thurs went home and didn't do anything as usual.

hmm weds math was finishing APGP I think. phys went to lab for first bit to see some interference demos. which was fun. and a pleasant waste of time. then for tutorial where he took his own time in going through the last few questions lol. somehow I can stand 2hr phys blocks more than 2hr chem ones. maybe cos he lets us off early.

then free which was rather boring cos the rest of the class had econs lecture. then GP which I totally cannot remember what happened. eh wait he went through paragraphs from essays. and I did a lot of drawing/vandalism.
and the whole class doesn't really answer his questions so he wastes a lot of time waiting lol.

then loitered around in the canteen and library and did some parts of wty's mock promo. then off for RC stuff then got home late and didn't do anything after I got back.

you can start to see a trend here and understand why I'm so screwed for promo lol.

am too lazy to write about tues/mon lol. sleepy.



this is really bad. must mug geog tomorrow urgh.