ok I'm seriously sick.
wasted about 2 packets of tissue in school already. however on the brighter side of things I've managed to complete that 2-month overdue yilunwen. well actually I did it during all the lessons today. and thanks junyang for helping me find the points from all those readings that came with the question paper. =D
but then I'm really VERY tired. and OWL's going to murder me if she finds out how much/little I've prepared for geochallenge.
ugh.
today:
math was SLACK. and/or useless. and we managed to lock the relief out of class with the aid of a few chairs.
then bio was fun. just that we were all falling asleep - apparently I'm not the only overworked one. but then LHL is seriously a great teacher so yeah.
anyway he released us early so I decided to eat recess [instead of lunch] for once. then on my way back from the canteen saw an ambulance + 2 police cars at the admin block. turns out that ben [chin] got injured during his PE lesson. concussion or something.
then um english... PN was being random as usual. got through our speeches, waichoong was attempting to suan mine but then dunno his argument wasn't that strong. or maybe I'm just biased. XD
CLE into SS. which was boring.
then last period phys. which was actually quite interesting cos he was in a good mood - but then again CCK is usually quite happy with 4H. =D
after that remained in class and managed to finish the zuowen. then chem in the lab - FAIL TITRATION. cos the figures were weird and we ran out of time. and I'm sure you need like to burette MORE than 50cm3 of a substance to titrate it. so in the end KSP just gave up.
then followed KSP and 4T to SGH to visit ben. who seemed quite ok [but with a bit of memory loss - he couldn't remember anything that happened today and some parts of yesterday]. and I tried to trick him and stuff but it didn't work. XD. and well however he still remembered LHL's announcement today. which was really funny/impactful. and the look on RS's face when she saw him go up was LOL. but yes it was like the only memorable announcement today. except for that chess one "deputy senior headmaster" and something along the lines of "inguidance" i.e. "invaluable guidance" IIRC. or might have been un-something. see my memory is really going. oh and that sec2 waterpolo thing whose tone was so ugh.
zzz off to sleep. and hopefully I'm not too sick tomorrow.