ORA was fun. kinda. well we were just walking about and talking. and folding cranes during the walk-a-jogathon. and listening to zhengyang/kohwenjun/[someone else, can't remember] talk about this chinese drama/TV show ALL THROUGHOUT THE WALK. meh.
then rushed down to RGS for some workshop by JGIS. and turns out that there were no girls there. meh. and the turnout sucked so seriously I shouldn't have gone but then since yak registered 5 people at least 1 guy had to go. meh.
so anyway school:
friday:
international friendship celebrations were a waste of time - we [i.e. me/wzy/darren/wesley/shawn tan/waichoong] were up on the gallery but since there weren't any seats left we sat on the steps all the way at the back [with mrs nathan]. and then EC came and took a table and sat on that. however since we were all blocked by the people seated in front we were standing most of the time.
anyway the celebrations were boring. hmm... the indian ones are ok [I mean it's bollywood - how bad can it be], and the china one STARTED ok but then after a while it just degenerated. malaysia was the same thing as last year. and the year before last - i.e. a skit. then during the finale [we are the world] the whole school was DAMN STONE.
PE was a waste of time - and I think I'm going to fail NAPFA. and seriously 4H is a PE teacher's nightmare - we were like slacking/fooling around/ignoring the relief's instructions etc.
HCL - NY wasn't there but we got some scary woman who told us to do our sihan. but then NY gave us all the points already so yay.
english - just talking. as usual. and a bit of writing [she wanted us to imitate dave barry's style but then left the topic wide open [since the original one was poverty and everyone complained] so like we had quite a few people writing about EC].
went down to viriya after that for cohort CIP briefing. then back to school with waichoong who went to meet the physRA people [cos they had a lecture in the evening] so we all went to J8 for dinner/lunch for me.
thursday:
math - BORING! [product rule? can't remember.]
bio was the usual. and from now on wesley's known as "Mr. Oxytocin" cos that's what he answers for all of mr law's questions asking for hormones.
english - talking again. about rhetorical devices. which reminds me I still haven't gotten that worksheet done.
CLE was spent putting up the cranes. which was FUN. especially since ryoji/welras have a patch of blue sky above them. or rather blue cranes. XD
CCK was ok just that I don't understand electricity. and he got DAMN PISSED WITH AARON.
chemRA was FAIL. and that quiz was horrible but I don't care - either way I'm going to fail kinetics/don't understand what KSP says.
whee.